What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Options

Replies

• knittingdianne
    knittingdianne Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Listening to March Madness on the TV, checking out my emails and getting ready to start crocheting. Good times!
  • deadenddiva
    deadenddiva Posts: 50 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Looking out the window and watching the frozen rain drops hanging from the tree branches grow longer.
  • chrissyrenee1029
    chrissyrenee1029 Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Snuggling with a snoring pitbull and listening to the rain.
  • DeficitDuchess
    DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member
    Options
    I get flagged every time I, explain that; starvation mode's a myth!
  • thistimereally
    thistimereally Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Watching some show about animated dragons on Netflix and regretting giving my boyfriend's kids my last 100 calorie cookie pack
  • DeficitDuchess
    DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    I get flagged every time I, explain that; starvation mode's a myth!

Not flag worthy, but the body does react to too few calories. Your metabolism does slow and you can mess yourself up in the long run.
    No one should ever be encouraged to eat too few calories so if thinking the body goes into "starvation mode" and holds on to fat keeps them from making unhealthy choices then I wouldn't argue with them

I understand the benefit of, believing in the myth as; you've stated but that belief might, also cause 1 to; throw in the towel & potentially even gain weight if, they then believe that they're unable to; lose the weight!
  • Sweetiepiestef
    Sweetiepiestef Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Stuck at work! :) Getting that OT but looking forward to checking out a new gym after!
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    Staring at a filled out registration page for a 5k in 5 months and deciding whether or not I should click "register."
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,451 Member
    Options
    First coffee is firing up the brain ..another coffee and the "blonde moments" decrease :D
  • EaglesFan4Ever
    EaglesFan4Ever Posts: 2,083 Member
    Options
    Trying to get my darn laptop to turn on. It crashed. Freakin technology. :#
  • Cerealsensei
    Cerealsensei Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    recovering from a near heart attack after watching the end of that UNC game, my god.
  • rileysowner
    rileysowner Posts: 8,164 Member
    Options
    Watching The Last Kingdom and enjoying some Johnney Walker Red Label. I have not watched this before today, but I feel a Netflix binge coming on.
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options
    Nursing my broken heart :'( ... Stepped out of the AT&T Store ... 2 Steps ... Dropped my phone ... Am now using a temp phone awaiting the new Samsung out this week. Geek squad are charging me an arm and a leg to restore my original phone and eventually transfer files. Ugghhh!
  • TheRambler
    TheRambler Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    Nursing my broken heart :'( ... Stepped out of the AT&T Store ... 2 Steps ... Dropped my phone ... Am now using a temp phone awaiting the new Samsung out this week. Geek squad are charging me an arm and a leg to restore my original phone and eventually transfer files. Ugghhh!

Ouch. :(

I'm in a car being driven to the airport. Long drive, long flight and then HOME!!
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    Hoping for a good deal.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    Watching tennis as usual, but jump down to surf around a bit and see if I can get sleepy to hed to bed.