30 pound challenge

Options

Replies

• aganey
    aganey Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Motivational quote time for those battling cravings like myself!!

"Don't give up what you want MOST in swap for what you want NOW"

Be strong ladies, we can do it!
  • crissy_13_2006
    crissy_13_2006 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    aganey wrote: »
    Motivational quote time for those battling cravings like myself!!

"Don't give up what you want MOST in swap for what you want NOW"

Be strong ladies, we can do it!
    Love ur daily motivational messages! Was about to post one of u didn't ☺️

• Leahgenae
    Leahgenae Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Count me in
    starting weight 296
    goal weight 266
  • rockcj2
    rockcj2 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    count me in
    starting weight 235
    goal 205
  • aganey
    Options

Love ur daily motivational messages! Was about to post one of u didn't ☺️

[/quote]

Please feel free to post any inspiration you want! I would love to read what motivates others! That's what this is all about!
  • bjnsn
    bjnsn Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Count me in.
    Start weight 178 3/27
    Goal 135
  • misaq611
    misaq611 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Dear Lauren,
    Happy birthday!
    I'm in.
  • lesliewynn14
    lesliewynn14 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    count me in
    start weight on 3/27 155.4
    goal weight on 8/27 125.4

I want to loose weight at a rate of 1.4 pounds a week so that will put me at the end of August to loose a total of 30 pounds. My weekly goal is to loose 1.4 per week, my goal by May 29th is to be under 143 pounds, my 5 month goal is to be at 125 pounds. So far I have lost 29 pounds. My ultimate goal weight is 125, that would put me in the exact middle of the healthy region for my height according to the CDC website. Again, according to the CDC, I will no longer be in the overweight category when I reach 143 pounds so I'm very excited to reach that milestone along the path to loosing 30 pounds.
  • spritemondawmin
    spritemondawmin Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Count me in also.
    Start weigh in: 162
    Current weigh: 158
    Goal: 128/130ish
  • aganey
    Options
    For all those struggling with being tired, sore and in pain...

"Weight loss is NOT a physical challenge, it's a MENTAL one!!"

Only your mind has the will power to push through the struggles of the physical challenges. Keep pushing and we will get there!!
  • cdkelly
    cdkelly Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Good message : )
    I'm so sore today. Need a rest day. Walk or run maybe but no boot camp.
  • aganey
    Options
    This is to forget what the scale is saying and to focus on the NSV's!!

"Even if you can't physically see the results in front of you, EVERY SINGLE effort is changing your body from the inside. Never get discouraged!"

I know for me, I have way more energy since I've started eating healthier. Also I haven't had a migraine episode in over two weeks which is rare. I'm not sure if this has to do with my new diet and exercise but I'm going to say it is!
  • crissy_13_2006
    edited March 2017
    Options
    This is to forget what the scale is saying and to focus on the NSV's!!

"Even if you can't physically see the results in front of you, EVERY SINGLE effort is changing your body from the inside. Never get discouraged!"

I know for me, I have way more energy since I've started eating healthier. Also I haven't had a migraine episode in over two weeks which is rare. I'm not sure if this has to do with my new diet and exercise but I'm going to say it is!
    I love this! I haven't had a change in the scale yet but I'm going to keep pushing! It's harder to get away from the baby and get to the gym but I'm going to push to get there when she lays down for the night tonight. Thanks for ur motivation !
  • aganey
    Options
    There you go! You will be so proud of yourself for going afterwards. I know it can be tough with babies. I have a 20 month old who does not like it when I try to workout at home. She stands in my way and tells me to stop. So we have been going for 6 mile walks this week. I push her in her stroller all around the neighborhood and she usually takes a nap so there's no fuss. Win/win!

• bjnsn
    bjnsn Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    My weigh in today.

Start weight 178
    Currant weight 175
    Goal weight 148
    Total lost : 3
  • crissy_13_2006
    Options
    There you go! You will be so proud of yourself for going afterwards. I know it can be tough with babies. I have a 20 month old who does not like it when I try to workout at home. She stands in my way and tells me to stop. So we have been going for 6 mile walks this week. I push her in her stroller all around the neighborhood and she usually takes a nap so there's no fuss. Win/win!

That's awesome! My daughter is 2 and has started hating the stroller. I might try pulling it out at nap time that's a great idea!
  • Brit_GetFit
    Brit_GetFit Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    im in !!!!!!!
  • jbirdgreen
    jbirdgreen Posts: 569 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    I'm late, but can I be a part of this?
    I was on fire, but I had a two-week set back and I need some more motivation. Weighed 192 at the start of my journey, but I've been stalled out for a few months.

Starting weight: 177
    Goal Weight: 150 or below.

I will weigh in each Sunday....what day is everyone else weighing in?

• aganey
    Options
    Quote time...sorry so late in the day but maybe this one will get us motivated to work out over the weekend!!

"You can feel SORE tomorrow, or you can feel SORRY tomorrow!"

Mini weekend challenge: Try to do at least 30 minutes of exercise both Saturday and Sunday. Whether it's walking leisurely because it's your rest days or kicking butt at a hard core work out. Remember that something is better than nothing. Happy weekend everyone!