I have a grazing head on today..

Options
I used to celebrate #FoodyFridays with my boss and today I have a grazing head on where I just want to eat constantly! Help!! I have been good and adamant I'm not having fast food today but can't get the cravings on grazing out my head.

Does anyone else suffer this?

Replies

• mumasauras
    Options
    have u tried chromium its meat to balance ur sugar levels so therefore stop constant cravings... not sure but did read bout it! x
  • michelleion
    michelleion Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Haha... every day! I am very much a grazer, so make sure I have frequent snacks lined up throughout the day to look forward to :)
  • JoelleMonique
    Options
    I use chromium everyday, it helps me cause I do have a n insulin problem (not diabetic yet and trying hard to keep it that way) It does stop the sugar cravings.
  • greensnow
    greensnow Posts: 73
    Options
    Ohhh yeah.. this is my biggest struggle. I can make a healthy lunch, brekkie and dinner but its inbetween that kills me!! Until I started using MFP I didn't realise HOW MANY CALORIES I was consuming with 'grazing'. My work CONSTANTLY gets catering in, sandwiches, wraps, pastries, chocolate, chips, dips, olives... amazing gourmet food and I just want to eat all day. I am always snacking at my desk. Honestly I struggle stopping..
  • twiniemily
    twiniemily Posts: 24
    Options
    I have managed to stay away from the grazing :) Gym in half an hour - happy days!