April Fitness Challenges

Options

Replies

• tloliphant
    tloliphant Posts: 7 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    I'm in need of accoutability. I will help you if you help me?
    I'm in. If anyone is up for an April accountability buddy let me know.

Would it be totally crazy to go for all 3!

• JulieCooper2012
    JulieCooper2012 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting, going to try and aim to do the full body one during April in addition to the usual stuff I do :)
  • melissaallen24
    melissaallen24 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Oblique challenge accepted!!
  • laurarowbs
    laurarowbs Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm not quite aure how it al works but I'd like to join in! Not done any challenges before!

Laura
  • BuoyantSoul
    BuoyantSoul Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I'm in for all three as well! Eep. I'm going from not working out at all for several months to jumping in with both feet... I also have knee issues with tendinitis in both knees but I think I can manage everything as-is.

Could use an accountability buddy, preferably female!!! Message me if you're interested!
  • cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,341 Member
    Options
    I'm in. DH and I watch our grandson (7 months) during the week which makes it hard to do just about anything, but I think I can get these done when he goes down for his naps. We'll just have to see.

Chris
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 36,109 Member
    Options
    I'm going to have to change my game plan! Triceps and oblique challenges for this round, my right thigh has been tender, so no jumping for me, :(
  • jennibabie87
    jennibabie87 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I'm in for full body minus burpees and obliques!!! Maybe next month I'll be able to try a burpee :)
  • cforsyth617
    cforsyth617 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I'm in for the oblique challenge
  • akmomof7
    akmomof7 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I am out for this month. We are moving and closing on our house. I will use the furniture moving and cleaning as my exercise for the month! Catch you in May!
  • Skipper111
    Skipper111 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    Soooooooo ready for this!!!

Summer is just around the corner :/:/:/
  • stella7x7
    stella7x7 Posts: 2,631 Member
    Options
    Day 1. Doing the total body and oblique
    Starting today and taking odd tomorrow
  • MiamiSeoul
    MiamiSeoul Posts: 1,809 Member
    Options
    akmomof7 wrote: »
    I am out for this month. We are moving and closing on our house. I will use the furniture moving and cleaning as my exercise for the month! Catch you in May!

We'll miss you, but moving is always a great time for new energy & purging <3 Wishing you all the best!
  • BuoyantSoul
    BuoyantSoul Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I completed day one!!! I forgot how much I hate burpees.

Broke everything into 3 sets and added in the oblique and triceps to make one workout alternating body parts and cardio with strength. Then did my own warm up and cool down. I'm not sure if the leg lifts are meant to be double leg lefts (abs) or side leg lifts (glutes) so I did both. Used 15 lb. barbells in each hand to make 30 lbs. for squats, woodcutters, Russian twists, and 15 lbs. each arm for curls and dips. Not sure how that weight is going to play out for future workouts, I just started with these to give myself a challenge on the exercises that started too easy.

It comes out a very short workout, like 15-20 mins? Which is nice. Obviously it's going to get a lot longer as days go by!

Looking forward to day 2!
  • stella7x7
    stella7x7 Posts: 2,631 Member
    Options
    Day 1 done yesterday
  • adriennebaileyy
    adriennebaileyy Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm in! My first challenge so definitely could use some help for accountability, but I'll be checking in also! I'm going to start with the oblique challenge but I'll probably be adding in some of the full body exercises as well.

My first as well. I figure I have four months until vacation, and I sit for work too much, so I'm going crazy and shooting for all three. :s

Good luck to us both!! We can do this