Day 14:
    Day 15:
  • pendennis
    pendennis Posts: 117 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Day 1: 2 triceps; 1 oblique
    Day 2: 2 triceps; 1 oblique
    Day 3: 2 triceps; 1 oblique (injury work around) might have to rest tomorrow
  • Skipper111
    Skipper111 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    Day 1 KILLER and Triceps ✔️
    Day 2 Oblique and Triceps ✔️
    Day 3 KILLER and Triceps ✔️
  • MiamiSeoul
    MiamiSeoul Posts: 1,809 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    tuffgirl19 wrote: »
    Awesome!! Question, do you just measure these body parts at the beginning of the month then at the end? Also, I'm guessing you double what you've lost for thigh, arm, calf and add waist and chest loss for total inches lost, right? I'm thinking you measure yourself without clothes too. Thanks for this challenge. Seems like a lot of activity here and group interaction-yay!!!!

Thank you!
    Off to catch up B)

I just measure what you see. I measure myself, so the numbers are already a little wonky, I'm no good with trying to use my left hand for the opposite side. This just gives me another set of values (besides that dreaded scale) to guide me along this journey. As long as I see the numbers moving south, I'm okay with not having every body part included. I measure & take pictures on the 1st of every month.

Happy Tuesday <3
  • MiamiSeoul
    MiamiSeoul Posts: 1,809 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    tina26pt2 wrote: »
    I am in! I am new to MFP so I am not sure how to join this challenge but I will start with the tricep dips. Is there anything special I need to do to join??

@tina26pt2 - you do that days # reps or exercises, depending on which challenge you are completing. Then just come in here and keep us up to date. It helps keep you in it and motivated, hopefully!! Trust me, it's a lot easier to stay up on them, but we are all human and sometimes you have to play catch up. Use this forum to learn, grow, vent, etc. We are all here to help encourage everyone on this journey. Welcome to the fun!!

Also, it may help you find the thread if you touch/highlight the little star at the top right of the discussion page. Glad you're with us! Enjoy!

• chloe_weir
    chloe_weir Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Better late than never aye! Lets try & do all three
  • lbenson2006
    lbenson2006 Posts: 3,372 Member
    Options
    Caught up on all 3! Happy Tuesday everyone!
  • aemsley05
    aemsley05 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Just want to say well done and huge respect to everyone - especially those doing multiple challenges! I decided to try the full body workout as my first ever challenge - and boy, am I not fit enough! My boyfriend is helping me with modified versions of exercises so I can still join in and it's my goal to be able to do each exercise properly by the end. Still, 3 days done and my barely-developed muscles are very glad it's a rest day today :) Keep up the great work everyone!
  • stella7x7
    stella7x7 Posts: 2,662 Member
    Options
    Well since I didn't do my exercises yesterday, I'm doing them today. So that just a rest day swap.
    Day 3. Rest
    Day 4. Done
  • Skipper111
    Options
    aemsley05 wrote: »
    Just want to say well done and huge respect to everyone - especially those doing multiple challenges! I decided to try the full body workout as my first ever challenge - and boy, am I not fit enough! My boyfriend is helping me with modified versions of exercises so I can still join in and it's my goal to be able to do each exercise properly by the end. Still, 3 days done and my barely-developed muscles are very glad it's a rest day today :) Keep up the great work everyone!

Amazing effort, and hopefully you are getting some enjoyment out of the challenge :-D

You'll surprise yourself with how strong you will become over the month. @MiamiSeoul definitely keep us on our toes ;-)

Enjoy and good luck :-D
  • Skipper111
    Options
    Caught up on all 3! Happy Tuesday everyone!

Happy Tuesday lovely!

My goal this month is to NOT fall behind, no more doubling up - it will be the death of me! :D:D:D

Hope your week is going well!
  • pendennis
    pendennis Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Day 1: 2 triceps; 1 oblique
    Day 2: 2 triceps; 1 oblique
    Day 3: 2 triceps; 1 oblique (injury work around) might have to rest tomorrow
    Day 4: Rest Day. Went to therapy yesterday for neck issue...forced rest day today. Will see about tomorrow. ;)
  • AngCS16
    AngCS16 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Day 3&4 done
  • jennibabie87
    jennibabie87 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Made up day 1 earlier! Will be doing day 2 after little man goes to bed!
  • Just_Kisha
    Just_Kisha Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    April Fitness Challenge

Full Body/Obliques/Tricep

Day 01: Done/no burpees
    Day 02: Done/burpee w/o push up
    Day 03: Done/burpee w/o push up
    Day 04: Done
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 36,357 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Triceps/Oblique challenges

Day 1: both ✅
    Day 2: both ✅
    Day 3: both ✅
    Day 4: Triceps ✅ rest day for Oblique
    Day 5: Oblique ✅ rest day for Triceps
    Day 6:
    Day 7:
    Day 8:
    Day 9:
    Day 10:
    Day 11:
    Day 12:
    Day 13:
    Day 14:
    Day 15:

I'm not going to be taking any rest days since Easter weekend we're going away for a couple days.

• adriennebaileyy
    adriennebaileyy Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Rest day today but did a spin class tonight while I had the chance. Hope I don't regret that decision tomorrow when it comes to the challenge :D
  • phoenixkatt
    phoenixkatt Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Day 1 (x3): Done
    Day 2 (x3): Done
    Day 3 (x3): Done
    Day 4 (x3): Done
  • Skipper111
    Options
    Rest day today but did a spin class tonight while I had the chance. Hope I don't regret that decision tomorrow when it comes to the challenge :D

So much admiration for people who do Spinning. I did a class a few months back and genuinely thought it was the end of me!

Good effort!
  • Skipper111
    Options
    Day 1 KILLER and Triceps ✔️
    Day 2 Oblique and Triceps ✔️
    Day 3 KILLER and Triceps ✔️
    Day 4 REST
    Day 5 Oblique and Triceps ✔️

Happy Hump Day guys!