Crazy Canucks : water and exercise checkin !!!

Options

Replies

• arthkicker
    arthkicker Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Never too late for our team, we're always happy to have people join. Just send in your starting weight.
    We are doing weigh ins on Weds.

Welcome !!
  • arthkicker
    Options
    welcome Periphria and Tammy !! Do you guys have a starting weight you want me to enter?

You have to start somewhere with the water, each day add alittle bit more !!:drinker:

I have a water bottle that I keep filled on the cupboard and everytime I walk by it I take a drink.

I am on mission to drink all my water before wanttobemore active in the mornings..lol WTG !!!

I'm at two cups of water now. :drinker: :happy: :drinker: :happy:

Woohooo !! Keep going !!!! :drinker:
  • vcanter
    vcanter Posts: 17
    Options
    Where do I send my weight into?
  • TammyWall
    Options
    Where do we send the weigh in ?? 2nd bottle of water....YAAA ME!!! :drinker:
  • WantToBeMoreActive
    Options
    welcome Periphria and Tammy !! Do you guys have a starting weight you want me to enter?

You have to start somewhere with the water, each day add alittle bit more !!:drinker:

I have a water bottle that I keep filled on the cupboard and everytime I walk by it I take a drink.

I am on mission to drink all my water before wanttobemore active in the mornings..lol WTG !!!

Actually, you probably don't have to try too hard to get all your water in before me :blushing:
    I was just looking at the time of my post and it said something like 8:05 in the morning!!! :noway:
    I'm living in England now and I posted that message around lunch time :bigsmile:
    Because of the time difference it just looks like I'm up and on the go super early :laugh:
  • arthkicker
    Options
    You can either send me a message with your weight or just post here !!!

You are too funny wanttobemoreactive...you shouldn't have told me that, I was on a mission...lol

Remember Tam if you are drinking 500ml water bottles there are 2 cups per bottle so you are
    up to 4 cups already..go for one more !!!!!:drinker:
  • vcanter
    vcanter Posts: 17
    Options
    My starting weight is 178. I don't know what the goal is but I am drinking 6 glasses of water per day. What are the things we are using to compete with?and who are we competing againist?
  • arthkicker
    Options
    My starting weight is 178. I don't know what the goal is but I am drinking 6 glasses of water per day. What are the things we are using to compete with?and who are we competing againist?

We are just getting started and will hopefully find a couple of other teams to challenge,
    Please if you have any ideas for challenges for our own team, please post, we are always looking
    for ideas.:drinker:

I have your weight inputed.
  • Jay_83
    Jay_83 Posts: 446
    Options
    got my 8 glasses in!
  • TammyWall
    Options
    I have heard of these before...but never tried them. Maybe as a team we can work on it. How about a 2-3 day challenge of sit ups, jumping jacks, or whatever?? What is everyones take??
  • Periphria
    Periphria Posts: 358
    Options
    Hi there,

My starting weight with my fitnesspal was 137lbs now i'm 134.5

I was able to drink five cups of water yesturday, so now I'm ready to try again for today.

Yesturday I got in 63 minutes of workout. I played Wii Fit with the family.

Good luck to everyone with their goals for today.

Cheers:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :happy: :drinker:
  • WantToBeMoreActive
    Options
    Hi gang!!!

I got my water in today :drinker: and my exercise :happy:
  • arthkicker
    Options
    My water is done...does an hour of gymnastics with my child count as exercise..lol

Don't forget to weigh everyone, you can post your weights on the weigh in thread for 01/28....

:drinker:

Just some housekeeping..:happy:

So to make things a little easier for me to track on weigh in days, there will be a thread that says weigh in crazy canucks and then the date. It will be alittle easier if I have everyone weighing in the same spot :happy:
    Also if you just post what your weight was (rather than pounds lost) that is great too cause the spread sheet I have automatically calculates the weight loss and percentage.:happy:

Thanks everyone and tomorrow i'll post our weekly challenge :happy:
  • Vixen16
    Vixen16 Posts: 17
    Options
    We are just getting started and will hopefully find a couple of other teams to challenge,
    Please if you have any ideas for challenges for our own team, please post, we are always looking

I would love to join your group!!!:flowerforyou:

My starting weight is 260lbs and I have my water and exercise done for today!!!:heart:

Is there any thing else that you need to know? WHOOT!!! WHOOT!!! I am extremely excited!!!!:love:
  • arthkicker
    Options

I would love to join your group!!!:flowerforyou:

My starting weight is 260lbs and I have my water and exercise done for today!!!:heart:

Is there any thing else that you need to know? WHOOT!!! WHOOT!!! I am extremely excited!!!!:love:

Welcome vixen...weigh ins are on wed so I will just input your starting weight for today.
    Each week with the results of the weigh we will try and add a challenge for the week.

Good Luck!!! Great to have you as part of our team.

• Jay_83
    Options
    Just checkin in . . . got my exercise and 6 glasses of water in today!!

I'm completely seeing results. I went shopping today and can comfortably fit into a size 11 shorts!! I was so happy I wanted to cry. I called my husband up right away to tell him. He is very proud of me and now he started sit-ups and push-ups to work out with me. lol. :happy:
  • arthkicker
    Options
    WTG !!! That is awesome, I can't wait to go in a store and buy a smaller size of clothes...
    Keep up the great work !!!!!

• Jay_83
    Options
    exercise is done for today, went for longer on the elliptical at a higher stage. gradually getting higher. working on my water, now have four . . .

hope everyone else is doing well and getting their challenges in!! Good Luck!!:happy:
  • TammyWall
    Options
    WooHoo!! never looked at the water situation that way...lol..I really do rock!! Thanks Jods!! :bigsmile:
  • Jay_83
    Options
    Checkin in: on the elliptical for 40 minutes on level 6. drank 6 glasses of water. done crunch challenge for the day.:happy:

Keep truckin' everyone!!