Looking for friends in 40s/50s

Options
Hi I've been successful on here before & seem to have slipped into middle age spread. Starting over on 1st April - no joke. Would love some friends around my age to keep me on track, motivated and most importantly accountable!

Replies

• sisbinky83
    sisbinky83 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I am looking to start fresh too. See you are up early too. Let's do this!
  • sisbinky83
    Options
    Already put in my diary what I'm eating the entire day. Bought sectioned covered plates for each mesl and snack. Plan to pretty much fill them this morning so that I am not tempted to cheat by grazing the frig today.
  • SunnyCoastKylie
    SunnyCoastKylie Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thanks sisbinky, I need all help I can get! I've been very motivated today
  • BedsideTableKangaroo
    BedsideTableKangaroo Posts: 736 Member
    Options

hello! almost 44 here. you can add me.
  • Nicoleu07
    Nicoleu07 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey you can add me :)
  • size102b
    size102b Posts: 1,370 Member
    Options
    I'm 47 :)
  • edb359
    edb359 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Please add me. No better day than today! I'm going no sugar, no flour, no artificial sweeteners following Bright Lines. I need all the support I can find and and willing to do the same for others
  • Hello_its_Dan
    Hello_its_Dan Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    <----43 in August
  • bandb678
    bandb678 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Just turned a young 60 but add me if you wish
  • MochiLuv
    MochiLuv Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hi Sunny! Would love the add....sounds like we are in the same boat ;)
  • RaeBeeBaby
    RaeBeeBaby Posts: 4,245 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    I'll be 57 in two weeks, but determined reach a metabolic age in my 40's (currently at 51.5) through healthy nutrition and exercise. Anyone is welcome to send me a friend request! My food diary is open to friends and I'm a regular poster.
  • MochiLuv
    MochiLuv Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    edb359 wrote: »
    Please add me. No better day than today! I'm going no sugar, no flour, no artificial sweeteners following Bright Lines. I need all the support I can find and and willing to do the same for others
    I'm cutting carbs and refined everything as well! Let me know if you want to join forces!

• edb359
    edb359 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    YES!! So far on track for today! 6 hours
  • SunnyCoastKylie
    SunnyCoastKylie Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thanks all for your messages - 4 am here and keen to go for my walk. Haven't felt this good in months
  • sarahanneboswell
    sarahanneboswell Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm unfortunately still in my teens but I would love to motivate you! I believe you can do it girly!
  • Wolfger
    Wolfger Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Going on 47. I've lost weight twice before, once on Atkins and once on calorie counting, but for reasons I keep going off course and back to "normal". Which used to be ~270 but lately my body seems to want to be ~295. I'm 45 days into my "never again" weight loss, and down 24 pounds already. Shooting for another 45 at least.
  • sisbinky83
    Options
    Gosh I know exactly what you mean! I lost 28 lbs but cannot seem to get past that. This plateau seems to have no end. I guess I've made enough changes to get 28 lbs off but not enough to get down more. Got to do this!
  • 3dtimescharm
    3dtimescharm Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Well, it's my first week back after gaining 10 pounds, lost weight with CC twice before,(40 and 20 pounds). I am 43. Good luck to all of us!
  • sisbinky83
    Options
    This is my first time connecting to a community blog for weight loss. Thanks to all of you, I feel motivated to push through this darn plateau I have been sitting on for too long. Thank you❤
  • Shonna454
    Shonna454 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Add me