Older lady glared at me at the gym!!!

Options
124»

Replies

• SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,942 Member
    Options
    Stare back at her with the creepiest look you can come up with. I do it with the guys, sometimes it works. Sometimes they think I'm hitting on then. It's 50/50 chance.

Nah, that's silly. ;)

• SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,942 Member
    Options
    Next time I'll blow her a kiss

Why? You are reading into her look.

I had someone at the gym give me a strange look the other day, but I guarantee that it all about her and nothing about me.
  • angelswearingen5733
    Options
    I can't say why she glared at you. It I know how it makes you feel . I try and go but I feel the same like people are stairing or glaring and it seems to always be very fit people I try to tell myself that it doesn't matter I'm sure some of it is in my head as well.
  • spzjlb
    spzjlb Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Honestly, this is in your head. You have no idea what the woman was thinking. Maybe her face is always that way. You were self conscious. Keep going to the gym and don't worry about her.
  • Therealobi1
    Therealobi1 Posts: 3,261 Member
    Options
    while you were looking at her glaring at you, what type of look were you giving her?
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options
    I often wonder when reading a post like this... What is this other person typing on an internet forum about you regarding this same encounter?

OMG! I was at the gym the other day and just coming to the end of my workout. I was exhausted and having a crappy day (someone ran into my car and drove away, without leaving a note). I was starting to feel a bit better after the workout when this younger person came in and her yoga pants were stretched so thin I could see her spongebob underpants right through them! I was having a hard time refraining from laughing, so I'm sure my face was scrunched up in some weird way.