Toughen up, you snowflakes

Options

Replies

• Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    is that like a pansy? Because I think I'd rather be a flower.... :tongue: :flowerforyou:

He means that everyone of us is unique*. Just like people think snowflakes are.

*not really
  • bry_all01
    bry_all01 Posts: 3,100 Member
    Options
    So good luck with that.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Diana35bha
    Diana35bha Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Nice one! :wink:
  • mindy14456
    mindy14456 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Well said!!! I completely agree, put in the work, get the results. Simple as that! :tongue:
  • dayzeerock
    dayzeerock Posts: 918 Member
    Options
    YES, YES, YES!!!!!
  • HoopFire5602
    HoopFire5602 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Yaaa!!! :) Love this post. :) I get soooooo tired of the same questions and these fad diets like HCG. Why don't people search the forums first before asking their question???
  • shanolap
    shanolap Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    Oh Taso.... you make me all tingly in my special parts.. :tongue:

I ditto the Panda! :love:
  • cjjones007
    cjjones007 Posts: 602
    Options
    Taso, can I make a statue in your honor?
    Fine you can have one of Taso too, but remember the one you are making of me MUST be bigger
  • carilyn39
    carilyn39 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    you took the words right out of my head! big hug and kiss. how many calories did you burn on that one??? :wink: :laugh: :love:
  • Karabobarra
    Karabobarra Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    Tell it like it is Taso, that's why you are adored!
  • littleluvbug
    littleluvbug Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I agree...there is no easy way out, you're either all in or you're not! If you want to lose weight, guess what? It's going to HURT! I weight 133 pounds and it still hurts now to work hard like it did when I was 240 pounds. No gimmicks, no surgeries, no pills, just blood sweat and tears poured out...that's the right way!
  • littleluvbug
    littleluvbug Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I agree...there is no easy way out, you're either all in or you're not! If you want to lose weight, guess what? It's going to HURT! I weight 133 pounds and it still hurts now to work hard like it did when I was 240 pounds. No gimmicks, no surgeries, no pills, just blood sweat and tears poured out...that's the right way!
  • VegGrrl
    VegGrrl Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Oh how I love a nice "drill sgt" moment!
  • ilookthetype
    ilookthetype Posts: 3,021 Member
    Options

The "rules" of success are easy - eat right and work out. Following them is not always easy. It's hard work and it takes discipline. You *will* spill blood, sweat, and tears before it's all over. Save your crying and your tears for the workout where you've hit a new personal best, and spare us your crying on the forum when someone didn't beat around the bush and gave you some straight info without sugar coating.

Don't be lazy. Don't come crying about lack of support when people advise you to avoid bull****.

The first time I spilled blood on a run I cried, not because it hurt, or I was frustrated, but I had doubts about my own commitment to getting fit, and in that moment, bleeding on a particularly long and hot run (my first 5miler!) I knew I was serious, and that felt...amazing.

So AMEN and well said!
  • corsayre8
    corsayre8 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    LUV IT!!!!! :love:
  • TheGoktor
    TheGoktor Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options

Well said! And to Taso too. I really can't be doing with all the fluff - it's one thing being positive and supportive, and quite another being sycophantic and saccharine....especially when it's evident that someone could be putting themselves in danger.

Oh and yes, use the Google-Fu!
  • lizziebeth1028
    lizziebeth1028 Posts: 3,602 Member
    Options
    OMG yes yes yes!!!!! This is so true! I have a very overweight friend (she's not on this or any site...but should be). Sometimes the things she says and asks!?!?!? My god, I want to smack her upside her head. How many calories is lettuce? Really..you think lettuce made you 100 pound overweight. (no I did not say that to her, wanted to tho). She's all over fad diets. She tells me I don't understand because I'm 'naturally thin'. This is soooo not true! I have been working out all my adult life and practicing a healthy lifestyle.....it's hard, it takes a lot of discipline and hard work. It doesn't come easy. To see a change, you have to make a change!
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options
    Well said.
  • skinnywithin
    skinnywithin Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    WAIT !!!!!!! So do you mean I cant lose weight with sprinklng that majic powder on my food or by sitting on my *kitten* and taking dexatrim??? gosh you mean I have to EAT healthy and Exercise??? Well this sucks !!!!!!!!!!!

LOL LOVE IT !
  • erickirb
    erickirb Posts: 12,293 Member
    Options

Congrats on the loss, 107lbs is amazing.