I CHALLENGE YOU!!!

Options

Replies

• godblessourhome
    godblessourhome Posts: 3,892 Member
    Options
    day three:
    11/15/9/9/16 = 60

i just noticed you were supposed to take a 2 minute break in between each set this time. oops!
  • Cristy_AZ
    Cristy_AZ Posts: 986
    Options
    Wow, great job everyone!! I realized I forgot to update on my Wednesday pushups, but I did them and the same sets today (as it's quite difficult for me and I have a weird soreness in my right arm... different than a sore muscle, more like in between the muscles). So my sets were 3, 4, 2, 3, 4 - total 16. I may have to rethink being able to do military pushups and go back through with modified pushups again... I'll give it more time and see how I do. Maybe 185 pounds is too much for my arms to pushup? Anyway, keep up the great work and thanks for sticking with the challenge!!! :flowerforyou:
  • vold94
    vold94 Posts: 256
    Options
    Well today I did the week 1 day 3 of 8-10-7-7 with max of 12 push ups for a total of 44 push ups. At least it didn't hurt as much as it day on day 2. But my arms did start shaking during the maximum round.
  • szczepj
    szczepj Posts: 422
    Options
    bumping this! I'll have to start this when my knee's slightly better! But you are right I don't think I can even do 10 pushups!
  • Mindful_Trent
    Mindful_Trent Posts: 3,954 Member
    Options
    Just finished up week 1 with my Day 3 workout: 11-15-9-9-max(16)
  • vold94
    Options
    Week 2, day 1 of 100 push ups challenge: 9-11-8-8- Max 18 = 54 modified push ups. See you wednesday for week 2, day 2
  • godblessourhome
    Options
    wasn't up for the third column today so i move down to the second.

day four:
    9/11/8/8/15 = 51
  • Cristy_AZ
    Options
    I am going to have to stop doing these pushups -- have an injury to my arm, possibly a torn muscle -- the pain is getting worse and worse, so I will need to let it heal completely before I try this again. Great job everyone! Keep up the great work! I'm so glad I did this once through at least with the modified pushups and will try again, I assure you!!
  • vold94
    Options
    Well I did week 2 day 2, reps of 10 - 12 - 9 - 9 with max of 21 for total of 61 push ups, modified that is! See you in 2 days!
  • godblessourhome
    Options
    forgot to post yesterday. i did week 2, day 1 in the third column since i wimped out monday.

day five:
    14/14/10/10/15 (almost didn't make the last one) = 63
  • godblessourhome
    Options
    I am going to have to stop doing these pushups -- have an injury to my arm, possibly a torn muscle -- the pain is getting worse and worse, so I will need to let it heal completely before I try this again. Great job everyone! Keep up the great work! I'm so glad I did this once through at least with the modified pushups and will try again, I assure you!!

bummer! i hope it heals quickly.
  • Mindful_Trent
    Options
    I fell a little behind this week, but will do my next pushup session tonight! I'm on Week 2, Day 1. I'm going to try to do Day 2 and Day 3 between Friday/Saturday/Sunday so that I can catch up, with Day 1 of week 3 starting on Tuesday next week. I know they usually recommend waiting a day in between, but I figured cutting it short once won't hurt! If I find it really impacts what I can do, then I'll back off.
  • vold94
    Options
    Week 2, day 3 done! Did 65 modified push ups. Bring on week 3
  • Amairee
    Amairee Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I want to join in with you all! My push-up ability is abysmal to say the least and I think this program will really help me.

Week 1 Day 1:

6/6/4/4/10 = 30 Good Form Push-Ups

:)
  • vold94
    Options
    Well I don't think many people are doing this challenge any longer. However, I enjoy it and need to work on my upper body strength, so I'm going to continue with it. Today I am doing my exhaustion test to see where I start week 3. I was able to do 21 modified push ups in a row! I will start Week 3, Day 1 tomorrow!
  • vold94
    Options
    Well I have done my week 3 day 1 with success for a total of 68 modified push ups!
  • Mindful_Trent
    Options
    Well I have done my week 3 day 1 with success for a total of 68 modified push ups!

Congrats! I'm still here - was on vacation through yesterday. Since I got off track and went almost a week without doing a session, I decided to restart. Today I did Week 1, Day 1 (the most aggressive track) for a total of 46 regular pushups (10, 12, 7, 7, max - 10). I'll finish week 1 on Friday/Sunday, then I'll do Tues/Thurs/Sat for Week 2, and finally I'll get back to my Monday/Wednesday/Friday sessions on Week 3.
  • Cristy_AZ
    Options
    Well I don't think many people are doing this challenge any longer. However, I enjoy it and need to work on my upper body strength, so I'm going to continue with it. Today I am doing my exhaustion test to see where I start week 3. I was able to do 21 modified push ups in a row! I will start Week 3, Day 1 tomorrow!
    Good job sticking with it! I really enjoyed it the first time through also! Sorry I had to stop this time, I believe I have a torn muscle or other injury in my right arm (hurt it doing Tae Bo), just sticking to aerobics and trying to let it heal... may have to see a doc soon is it doesn't heal on its own. Anyway, keep up the great work!
  • vold94
    Options
    Good job sticking with it! I really enjoyed it the first time through also! Sorry I had to stop this time, I believe I have a torn muscle or other injury in my right arm (hurt it doing Tae Bo), just sticking to aerobics and trying to let it heal... may have to see a doc soon is it doesn't heal on its own. Anyway, keep up the great work!

That's totally understandable! Hope it heals okay!
  • vold94
    Options
    Today is Week 3 Day 2, doing 14-19-14-14 with max of 25 for total of 81 modified push ups. See you in 2 days for week 3, day 3!