You're worst dating nightmare...

Options

Replies

• Carillon_Campanello
    Carillon_Campanello Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    I think the bad boy concept has been misunderstood a lot. Bad boy means a total bad boy in bed - and that does not mean forcing yourself on the girl or asking for a-sex or forcing yourself in there - that is like rape.

A bad boy is one with plenty of confidence, financial prowess, admirable ego, respectable guy and when he performs, he lasts like a champ and importantly - is unselfish and gives the girl orgasms.

so the most important part of an image is giving orgasms. but a nice guy is what the girls above are claiming to not be able to find. does a nice guy write on his profile..."I give, in droves, great orgasms. Please sign up below."?

It's a tad bit more complex than that.
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    No offense.... but where do you womenz find these idiots?

Is it really that difficult out there? ( not a flippant question, okay? I really don't know. )

Yes, its that difficult...I've given up. Too many awkward or just plain bad experiences. I don't want to waste anymore of my life on a miserable or creepy date.

I'd rather hang out by myself or with my cat, for the foreseeable future anyway.

I'd like to think I'm not totally jaded yet...but we'll see. Right now I'm not willing to try anymore.
  • Vikka_V
    Options
    "Bad boys" are seriously overrated and for the most part I think decent people want other decent people. The good guys always come first in my books.
    Let me rephrase that... :# The good guys are always best.

teehee!
  • DeficitDuchess
    DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »

Is it really that difficult out there? ( not a flippant question, okay? I really don't know. )

Yes, its that difficult...I've given up. Too many awkward or just plain bad experiences. I don't want to waste anymore of my life on a miserable or creepy date.

I'd rather hang out by myself or with my cat, for the foreseeable future anyway.

I'd like to think I'm not totally jaded yet...but we'll see. Right now I'm not willing to try anymore.

I feel lucky to, be single most of; the time!
  • Vikka_V
    Options
    @jtegirl1 and @DeficitDuchess - its kinda nice to know I'm not alone! Almost all of my friends are in relationships.

So people I know, even casually often try to set me up with people, sometimes people they don't even know! I had someone try to set me up with a guy she just met (her new tenant) "because we both are single". I'm not that desperate, could you maybe wait till you know something about this random person?

At family Christmas dinner this year I was ambushed by a set-up attempt. It was so awkward and then gross. I was mad, it wrecked my night. Having nothing that interests you about a person is fine, but he was touchy, so I stopped talking to him and avoided him as best I could. Then—surprise—I was subjected to a disgusting kiss, out of the blue. I didn't want to wreck Christmas dinner, so I held back on telling the guy to back the fork off.
  • DeficitDuchess
    Options
    @jtegirl1 and @DeficitDuchess - its kinda nice to know I'm not alone! Almost all of my friends are in relationships.

So people I know, even casually often try to set me up with people, sometimes people they don't even know! I had someone try to set me up with a guy she just met (her new tenant) "because we both are single". I'm not that desperate, could you maybe wait till you know something about this random person?

At family Christmas dinner this year I was ambushed by a set-up attempt. It was so awkward and then gross. I was mad, it wrecked my night. Having nothing that interests you about a person is fine, but he was touchy, so I stopped talking to him and avoided him as best I could. Then—surprise—I was subjected to a disgusting kiss, out of the blue. I didn't want to wreck Christmas dinner, so I held back on telling the guy to back the fork off.

Goodness gracious this, makes me glad that I don't have; friends and/or family either! I am very sorry that, this happens to; you!
  • DrMercury
    DrMercury Posts: 71 Member
    Options

I utterly understand where you are coming from people can be so very intrusive and NOSY, I mean "there's a reason it's called business to mind yours" has to be said to these !
  • DrMercury
    Options

Goodness gracious this, makes me glad that I don't have; friends and/or family either! I am very sorry that, this happens to; you!

I have to admit that you are one of the luckiest present on this froum right now! LOL

• DeficitDuchess
    Options
    DrMercury wrote: »

I have to admit that you are one of the luckiest present on this froum right now! LOL

I should, check my; lottery ticket!
  • DrMercury
    Options

LOL, sure thing to do, let us know!

• DeficitDuchess
    Options

LOL, sure thing to do, let us know!

I am, unlucky again!
  • KyleGrace8
    KyleGrace8 Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    I have tons of bad dating stories. Which one do I pick??? I went to this guy's place to watch movies and hang out. He just stared at me the whole movie with a huge smile on his face giggling like a clown from time to time. I got up and said I should be heading home now. He gets up and goes in for a hug but somehow lands his head on my chest???? He was looney toons and drove me there so I managed to calmly ask him to take me back to my car. The whole drive back he kept trying to convince me to just stay at his place and almost turned the car around of his own accord. He started saying I didn't like him (which was true but he was loony) and I assured him that I did like him and we would see each other again. I believe keeping my cool and making him feel liked saved me tbh. I let him down easy but he was one of the creepiest ones.
    A different guy who was supposed to be driving me home took a sudden turn in the wrong direction from my house that led into the dark woods. I just turned to him and said, "Please don't kill me." (you can't kill me bc I said "please" it's a rule) He turned the car around immediately bc he didn't turn out to be a killer and was just trying to try his "luck."
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Just read through. So very glad I'm not dating anymore.

My nightmare dating experience was a decent online persona turning out to be a total lying perv. When I first met him my initial reaction was "Whoa you are barely taller than I am definitely not 6 feet"... should have been a red flag that he'd lie about that, but I went ahead with dinner. He made suggestive comments when I was eating. "I wish I was that straw... That's one lucky breadstick"... okay dude, I get it. You want a bj. All through the meal. I didn't finish my food.

Finally... Time to go. I thanked him for the meal and went to get in my car. He tried to get me into his truck. Forcefully. Saying I needed to loosen up and have some fun. Lucky for me, I was bigger than he was and he couldn't push me around. Only time my weight has been a blessing.

It could have been much worse.
  • beagletracks
    beagletracks Posts: 6,034 Member
    Options
    jtegirl1 wrote: »

This is pretty much where I am, just change cat to dog and I'm pretty sure I'm jaded at this point.

Me three.
  • DrMercury
    Options
    KyleGrace8 wrote: »
    I have tons of bad dating stories. Which one do I pick??? I went to this guy's place to watch movies and hang out. He just stared at me the whole movie with a huge smile on his face giggling like a clown from time to time. I got up and said I should be heading home now. He gets up and goes in for a hug but somehow lands his head on my chest???? He was looney toons and drove me there so I managed to calmly ask him to take me back to my car. The whole drive back he kept trying to convince me to just stay at his place and almost turned the car around of his own accord. He started saying I didn't like him (which was true but he was loony) and I assured him that I did like him and we would see each other again. I believe keeping my cool and making him feel liked saved me tbh. I let him down easy but he was one of the creepiest ones.
    A different guy who was supposed to be driving me home took a sudden turn in the wrong direction from my house that led into the dark woods. I just turned to him and said, "Please don't kill me." (you can't kill me bc I said "please" it's a rule) He turned the car around immediately bc he didn't turn out to be a killer and was just trying to try his "luck."

The first one was very CREEPY but you did great I have to admit, in fact I'm proud of you how you managed to survive him! Well done :) . The second one seems to be the funniest scariest one, I'm sure it must have been very scary for a moment but I'm so relieved that you talk about it as a joke or something, like I said, you're a survivor :#

• DrMercury
    Options
    FeraFilia wrote: »
    Just read through. So very glad I'm not dating anymore.

My nightmare dating experience was a decent online persona turning out to be a total lying perv. When I first met him my initial reaction was "Whoa you are barely taller than I am definitely not 6 feet"... should have been a red flag that he'd lie about that, but I went ahead with dinner. He made suggestive comments when I was eating. "I wish I was that straw... That's one lucky breadstick"... okay dude, I get it. You want a bj. All through the meal. I didn't finish my food.

Finally... Time to go. I thanked him for the meal and went to get in my car. He tried to get me into his truck. Forcefully. Saying I needed to loosen up and have some fun. Lucky for me, I was bigger than he was and he couldn't push me around. Only time my weight has been a blessing.

It could have been much worse.

Oh darling, it sounds like a massive disappointment at the time (I had a experience with a guy I met online who turned out to be a professional lier!) but I'm glad you're making a joke out of it now :)

• DrMercury
    Options
    newmeadow wrote: »
    Last year I moved back to my hometown after 17 years. I looked up a few old friends and made the rounds catching up with who got married, had kids, etc...

During one of my dinners with an old high school girlfriend and her husband (also an old friend) they told me about one of their friends who remembered me and wanted to hang out. I did not recall her, but they assured me that she was sweet, smart, good looking....a "perfect match" for me and insisted they hook us up.

I picked her up at her house and we went to a nice chef owned restaurant near her home. The conversation was nice, we got along and laughed a bit sharing stories about our mutual friend. The food was great, and I was about to text my friends a big thank you....then she pulled out her phone. She scrolled through 3 or 4 dozen pictures of her Care Bear collection with a running commentary on who's who and a little back story. She had an entire bedroom devoted to her plush Care Bear collection.

I politely nodded and smiled, then tried to change the subject. I asked her about her future plans, any travel? Career goals or changes? What did she want out of life the next 5yrs?
    She said she was pretty happy, and wouldn't really want anything to change, maybe a pay increase. "what about you?" she asked. I said I was looking to move up in my current job, probably with another company and hoped I could move back to where I just left since I loved the area and the job would probably require the move.
    She immediately began crying, and yelling "why did you even talk to me?! Why did you bring me here?! How could you do this to me?!" bawling uncontrollably. She put her head down on the table and literally wailed like a 3 year old in a hissy fit. I asked for the check and settled up as quick as possible. I got her back to the car and she wouldn't tell me how to get to her house. I wasn't familiar with the area and she was pouting and crying, no help whatsoever.

So I went back inside and asked the hostess how to get to the major road that our mutual friends lived off of and found out it was quite a ways away. I spent the next 45 minutes with an insolent, slightly manic, crying mess of a 32 year old woman. She would not cooperate in the least bit, but occasionally would yell at me for an array of perceived slights. Finally our female friend got her out of my car which is when my date said "I have to get home, the boys are all by themselves!". She had left her twin 10year old sons at home alone.

I took one last look at her before leaving... tear soaked red eyes, refried beans in her hair....and I vowed never to be set up again.

Obviously this was a lousy date and the girl didn't have much emotional control and clearly brought her own baggage along.

But with that said, I've never understood people who ask someone out on a date, pepper them with very personal questions about heartfelt dreams and goals and plans for the future. Only to let them know that they don't plan on staying around the area and can't wait to move out of state for professional reasons.

Really, all she should have done is roll her eyes when you said that. Then she should have kept a cordial distance from you for the remainder of the meal, while answering your questions pleasantly without going into much detail. She should have enjoyed her food and drink with gusto, as that was probably all she would be getting as a result of socializing with you, and then bid you a polite goodnight.

I do really agree, I also suspect he either changed the end of story or the girl was a total whack job and some screws were loose for sure ! :#

• ZodFit
    ZodFit Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    He tried to burp the alphabet, I asked him not to, and threw up at letter E. I got up and walked away, never spoke to him again.

You walked away from a legend
  • subcounter
    subcounter Posts: 2,382 Member
    Options
    He tried to burp the alphabet, I asked him not to, and threw up at letter E. I got up and walked away, never spoke to him again.

You walked away from a legend

I second this.

1237811519_chuck-norris-approves.gif