P90X 90 Day pics!

Replies

• lamorte
    lamorte Posts: 27 Member
    Ba-Bam !...great job. I'm on week 9 of 12 now , P90X......this stuff , hands down, works!
    B4 and After photos when completed.....

Great job!
  • bluefever
    bluefever Posts: 93 Member
    great Job! You look amazing!
  • lewisv101
    lewisv101 Posts: 4
    You look unreal!!! Atta girl!
  • Wow! You look fantastic! I'm on day 61 and I can only hope to look as good as you on Day 90! Thanks for posting!
  • chrisuy
    chrisuy Posts: 39 Member
    What a change! Nice job!
  • theprices
    theprices Posts: 97 Member
    way to go chica!!! looking awesome!
  • Way to go!! You look totally amazing, and have inspired me to start P90X next week when it arrives. It looks like we have very similar "before" bodies....and I am crossing my fingers that I will have an "after" body that looks as rockin' as yours does!!

Congrats, and wish me luck!! :)
  • MeLisa1044
    MeLisa1044 Posts: 9 Member
    Wow! You look awesome!
  • raelynnjordan
    raelynnjordan Posts: 135 Member
    Way to go!! You look totally amazing, and have inspired me to start P90X next week when it arrives. It looks like we have very similar "before" bodies....and I am crossing my fingers that I will have an "after" body that looks as rockin' as yours does!!

Congrats, and wish me luck!! :)

Aww you will do great! Good luck and don't give up!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • LoveleeB
    LoveleeB Posts: 560 Member
    Nice work girl! You look great! I love the bikini too!
  • OMG now I am going to have to go buy P90x! WOW! You look amazing! Great job
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    You look amazing!!! Welcome to the p90x club:-)
  • WTG, you look amazing!
  • joysu
    joysu Posts: 71
    awesome!!! thanks for posting!
  • redheadmommy
    redheadmommy Posts: 908 Member
    Awesome job, Congratulation! Did you do their diet plan as well? Or just the workout?
    I am thinking to try P90X , but there is no way I can follow the phase 1 on their diet plan.
  • raelynnjordan
    raelynnjordan Posts: 135 Member
    Awesome job, Congratulation! Did you do their diet plan as well? Or just the workout?
    I am thinking to try P90X , but there is no way I can follow the phase 1 on their diet plan.

Thank you! And no, I did not do the P90X diet plan... :-\ I just tried to eat clean and keep my ratio at 40/40/20
  • chloeelebeir
    chloeelebeir Posts: 130
    Fantastics! Very inspirational!
  • hellhammer
    hellhammer Posts: 45
    its insane youre soooooooo pretty keep it up!
  • kirsti112
    kirsti112 Posts: 5
    which DVD's did you use a day? everyday? you've inspired me to follow your footsteps! you look absolutely great
  • Andra01
    Andra01 Posts: 90 Member
    you look really good! way to go :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!