179lbs weight loss! With pictures

mjlevesque24
mjlevesque24 Posts: 8 Member
edited April 2017 in Success Stories
Cheesy post alert: I just want to take a second and brag about how far I've come. I let it go that far because I was in really dark place in my life and I turned to bad habits. In April three years ago I started making changes for the better. Looking at life with more positivity. Slowly but surely it has led me too where I am today! I'm 179 pounds lighter! I lost more than a me! I'm incredibly proud of myself not only for the weight loss but for the positive changes I've made in my life.

My journey is still ongoing I still have a little farther to go. It has taken a pause in the past couple weeks as I'm getting closer to my goal. So I'm coming on here looking for some motivation. I getting married in November so it would be great to lose 20 pounds before then. If anyone wants to add me or even add me on snapchat mjlevesque24 we can motivate each other!

Height: 5"4', SW: 340 CW: 161.2 GW: 1402gur52cr99di.jpg
p6d4zokl8gvj.jpg

Replies

• shans34
    shans34 Posts: 535 Member
    That's amazing! What did you do?
  • sianyreeny
    sianyreeny Posts: 4 Member
    Wow u look awesome. Did you follow a specific plan?
  • comeonnow142857
    comeonnow142857 Posts: 310 Member
    fantastic job
  • RuNaRoUnDaFiEld
    RuNaRoUnDaFiEld Posts: 5,864 Member
    Congratulations, you look great and your cat is sooo cute :)
  • IdLikeToLoseItLoseIt
    IdLikeToLoseItLoseIt Posts: 695 Member
    Great work! And congratulations on your upcoming wedding.
  • croftie4
    croftie4 Posts: 221 Member
    edited April 2017
  • croftie4
    croftie4 Posts: 221 Member
    edited April 2017
    That's truly amazing
  • ssflbelle2012
    ssflbelle2012 Posts: 314 Member
    WOW You look fantastic! 20 more pounds by Nov, You Can Do IT! Congratulations on your upcoming wedding. Have you gotten your dress ordered yet? I am sure you will have lots to choose from and will look so beautiful in it.
  • Marieyeyeam
    Marieyeyeam Posts: 103 Member
    Congrats! That's an amazing loss
  • JuliahK1987
    JuliahK1987 Posts: 39 Member
    Amazing inspiration!!! Thank you for sharing! Congratulations on your upcoming wedding :) are you having any issues with loose skin? That's my worry...when (not if, but when! because I know I will get there) I lose my extra weight, that I will have loose skin.
  • naomillion
    naomillion Posts: 351 Member
    Your progress and achievements are soooooooo inspiring! You look wonderful! Thanks for sharing!
  • Iamillsensa
    Iamillsensa Posts: 8 Member
    What the heck!! You look like a totally different person. This is an amazing achievement. You're so inspiring!!
  • SierraFatToSkinny
    SierraFatToSkinny Posts: 463 Member
    I'm floored. And so inspired! I need to lose over 60 pounds more to just be "overweight" and 100 to be a healthy weight.

I love seeing these success stories. Congratulations! Please post pictures when you hit goal!
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,956 Member
    You look incredible! Well done!!

(and I love your cat, squee!!)
  • renitamcphrsn14
    renitamcphrsn14 Posts: 47 Member
    Amazing
  • STLBADGIRL
    STLBADGIRL Posts: 1,693 Member
    You look amazing
  • rawrxamberx
    rawrxamberx Posts: 646 Member
    You look incredible !! Thanks for the inspiration. I'm at 305 pounds and struggling to get myself kickstarted. I'm hoping I can get myself on a track and stay there lol amazing job on what you've done !! Definitely be proud of yourself <3 btw your cat is adorable (:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!