TEAM VILLAIN - WEEK 3 - **CLOSED GROUP**

Options
13»

Replies

• searbear1980
    searbear1980 Posts: 110
    Options
    For Today(Wednesday) I am going to do water again. It seems to be a big struggle for me so I want to try for 100 ounces or more of water today.
  • KaciWood19
    KaciWood19 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Monday's goal/challenge was 30 minutes of exercise
    (and I also worked to stay under my calories and eat less than 1500 calories) .

Tuesday's goal/challenge was to increase water intake.

Wednesday's goal then should have something to do with our food intake soooo this time I will give you more freedom.
    Pick 1 thing to improve in your food diary. Make it specific to your "trouble" area so it will be a challenge.
    For example:
    -lower your sugar intake
    -lower your carbs
    -lower your fat
    -stay under your calories by a good amount
    -stay under your calories without having to exercise

I will work on keeping my sugar low for the 2nd day in a row which won't be easy as one day was tough enough!
    I will also work on having a decent amount of calories left over as opposed to the bare minimum.
    Tomorrow will for sure be a challenge in both of these areas as I am in charge of bringing snack to my small group Bible Study!

today I will stay under my calories WITHOUT exercise!!! (even tho I am going to exercise!! lol)
  • KaciWood19
    KaciWood19 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Hey team....finally, I found the current thread, lol, I was sooo confused before. Anyways, even without knowing it, I did great with Tuesday's water challenge. I drank 12 glasses, and actually try to do that everyday. It helps for me to have my water jugs, and I just sip away all day.

Regarding Wednesday's challenge, my goal is keep under my sugar target. Sugar isn't my friend, yet always finds a way to sneak into my life....so I'm going for day number two of being under (yay me, I was under today for the first time! :bigsmile: ) Now I just need to repeat that again:grumble: . Also, I want to do at least an hour of Zumba tomorrow and burn a minimum of 400 calories. Sooo, good luck to you all.

Nice to see you back in action!!!
  • searbear1980
    Options
    How did everyone do with there challenges today? I completed mine and it truly was a challenge. Hope all are doing well. :-)
  • unaffected
    unaffected Posts: 154
    Options
    I'm going to do my best to stay under calories w/out exercise today! I did the water one again yesterday, and the scale moved for me this morning! :D
  • MissMegan3119
    Options
    Stayed under my calories with exercising and drank tons of water. Feeling good this week :)
  • unaffected
    Options
    Good job, Megan!

Yesterday I went over my calories by 14! So close! I even went out to dinner and a movie and didn't exercise, so I feel ok w/ coming that close to my calorie goal.

Today I exercised, so I'm planning on drinking TONS of water and staying around my normal calorie goal and not using my extra exercise ones.

I hope everyone has a great weekend! And please, if you try a new recipe or food that is really good, share it with us! I can use all the help I can get! :flowerforyou:
  • girlofsun26
    girlofsun26 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Good luck tomorrow everyone! Hopefully we can get to number one this week!!
  • Claudia007
    Claudia007 Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    Hi team. I havent been on much this past week. Had a very stressful week at work and my uncles funeral. Spent a night at my parents which is carb city, so eating wasnt great either, and my weigh in shows it this morning as I am up :(
  • searbear1980
    Options
    Is anyone else getting excited? True Blood starts this weekend. I am so excited!! Good Luck To Team Villian Today!!
  • ReggaeNurse
    ReggaeNurse Posts: 140
    Options
    Wonderful job TV!!!! We took the #1 spot! Awesome work...let's keep it up! Those challenges were great too...let's keep kicking butt!!! Whooooo!!!
  • inshapeCK
    inshapeCK Posts: 3,942 Member
    Options
    I see that our thread has been quiet this week.

Since I have most of our team members on my friends' list, I am not going to write a lot on our thread right now as you can read the many posts I wrote on my wall/profile today.

I need your help, "evil" watching eyes, and butt kicking for the next 3 days.

I also posted a daily challenge on my wall.
  • MissMegan3119
    Options
    Sorry I have been absent this week. The severe weather in our area has been very stressful. Our power is out AGAIN. So hopefully I lose SOMETHING besides my power and patience this week :)
  • unaffected
    Options
    Helllloooooooooooooooo, anybody home?!

We won this week!!! Great job everyone! I hope everybody is well. I'm so proud of us!!
  • inshapeCK
    inshapeCK Posts: 3,942 Member
    Options
    WAY TO GO TEAM VILLAIN! We went from 4th to 3rd to 2nd to 1st to 3rd back to 1st!

Thanks justcallme jenny for losing so much weight last week for Team Villain!

Also awesome that even though 2 team members didn't send in their weight and we got 2 penalties we still managed to lose enough weight to come in first!

Let's work to maintain first place next week and remind and encourage everyone to weigh in so we don't have any penailites next week.

I haven't been posting on this thread anymore as I think I have almost all of our team members on my friends list so they can see anything I post about my daily progress, weekly progress, cries for help, cries for accountability, and any challenges I post.
  • Claudia007
    Options
    Congrats team villain!!
  • Claudia007
    Options
    Leaving for vacation in a few minutes and I won't be able to weigh in on Monday, so I sent unaffected my weigh in alreaady. Hope everyone is doing well, Let's do this!!!! :devil:

"V""V"