Looking for friends who don't eat "clean" and healthy

Options

Replies

• fitoverfortymom
    fitoverfortymom Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    Barfly57 wrote: »
    Not gonna read through 39 pages... Did somebody already say IIFYM?

Cliffs Notes: Eat whatever you want as long as it fits your goals, whatever your goals might be.
  • cptcupcake213
    cptcupcake213 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    My people! I could use some more friends on MFP- I love "liking" peoples' progress statuses and junk, plus who couldn't use some new buddies anyway? (I'm a huge supporter of "if it fits my calories, I can eat it"...just look at my pack of poptarts snack for proof lol)
  • Marieyeyeam
    Marieyeyeam Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    My sis works at Popeyes so I tend to save a lot of cals for wen she comes home n then my other sis eats poutine or fries and samosas with spicy mayo every night before she goes to sleep.... So now I've just joined em I plan for those allowances in my diary now. My mom says we seem to drink the oil as her pantry always runs low on that... I may have gone too far even for this thread lol oops..
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Pizza night!!! Woo Hoo!!! I have made four pieces fit in my day, and I am seriously looking forward to it.
  • Verity1111
    Verity1111 Posts: 3,309 Member
    Options
    My sis works at Popeyes so I tend to save a lot of cals for wen she comes home n then my other sis eats poutine or fries and samosas with spicy mayo every night before she goes to sleep.... So now I've just joined em I plan for those allowances in my diary now. My mom says we seem to drink the oil as her pantry always runs low on that... I may have gone too far even for this thread lol oops..

I want to try poutine and I LOVE mayo especially aioli (spicy mayo) and I love samosas and Im envious!
  • goatette
    goatette Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I totally agree with
    Pizza night!!! Woo Hoo!!! I have made four pieces fit in my day, and I am seriously looking forward to it.
    Hubby and I have a weekly Domino's plan which we both count down to, and allot calories and meals towards.
    Less than 24 hrs to go... :p
  • Marieyeyeam
    Marieyeyeam Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    @Verity1111 my mom makes awesome samosas n then she makes the toppings to go with it it's an experience lol. If u've ever had just the basic potato n peas samosa u shud try topping it with garbanzos/channa/white chickpeas curry, yogurt cilantro mint chutney n tamarind chutney.
  • Verity1111
    Options
    @Verity1111 my mom makes awesome samosas n then she makes the toppings to go with it it's an experience lol. If u've ever had just the basic potato n peas samosa u shud try topping it with garbanzos/channa/white chickpeas curry, yogurt cilantro mint chutney n tamarind chutney.

I LOVE mint chutneys...so good! not big on yogurt stuff but I have liked almost every Indian food I have tried. My favorite!
  • Emily3907
    Emily3907 Posts: 1,461 Member
    Options

Tonight is pizza night in my house!! I am so looking forward to it!

Also, another "hobby" I have started is creating my own lower calorie cocktails. I bought a bottle of Firefly Sweet Tea Vodka last night. I think I am going to mix it with some light lemonade (I think minute made makes a 15 cal/serving one) and ice.

Any other suggestions to mix my sweet tea vodka with?
  • Niczka96
    Niczka96 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I am mostly made of cheese, bacon, eggs, mayo and butter! LOL
    I say do whatever gets you to wherever you want to go. Life is too short to be miserable eating things you don't want. I started keto not long ago but have done "non-clean" logging for a long time before that. No judgement.
    Aaand seeing as Buffalo Wild Wings is a thing in this post: anyone love their chilli cheese dip as much as I do?
  • Jetamu96
    Jetamu96 Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    I try to eat healthy whenever I can but if I get a craving then I have no problem with anything as long as it's under my calorie goals! I even allow myself an ice-cream every day and i've been steadily losing weight :D (They're mini, no sugar added, but still delicious!)
  • FatPorkyChop
    FatPorkyChop Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    What's a bad food? Did it break curfew and have to be punished? Naughty, naughty food.

Obviously we are all eating less of a lot of things because we're in a calorie deficit.

Don't be that guy.

> ..... No, not obviously, I just move my *kitten* more, that's how I create my deficit, I still eat like I used to.
  • Verity1111
    Options
    Sooo Im sick :( had like 600 calories yesterday (Sunday) its 2:40am and I think I am going to have a mini white chocolate ice cream bad because I'm super hungry. Stomach flu. :/
  • estherdragonbat
    estherdragonbat Posts: 5,283 Member
    Options
    Ugh. Feel better. :(
  • SueSueDio
    SueSueDio Posts: 4,796 Member
    Options
    Seems to be a lot of that sort of thing about lately! Stay warm, drink fluids, rest... hope you feel better soon!
  • Verity1111
    Options
    I ended up going with a chocolate and almond mini bar and two mini cupcakes which were both very delicious AND stayed down. Yay. Today has been a lot better compared to yesterday too, thank goodness.
  • itsthehumidity
    itsthehumidity Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    I feel like every one of these threads is just an attempt at trolling. Saying something like "clean eating" or "clean food" is akin to dipping a piece of meat into a river filled with piranha.