For the Ladies - Bald Guys, Hot or Not

Options

Replies

• CountryDevil
    CountryDevil Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    Wow... I've been contemplating shaving my head for a while, as my bald spot is growing... Reading this thread has moved me closer to actually doing it.

Maybe in 11 more pounds, when I get below 200, I'll go for the shaved-head-goatee look....

Why wait? At first it will take a bit of getting use to, but once you do it is worth it all the way. I took the leap 12 years ago and have never looked back.
  • Momma24
    Momma24 Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    I think bald is way better than balding. Some men do great with the look.

My hubby however has a full thick head of hair so He is my preference.....
  • Kelnurse
    Kelnurse Posts: 145
    Options
    I agree with many of the other ladies here, depends on the guy. Bald heads can be very sexy but so can a thick head of hair to grab onto! :wink:
  • ShampooIsBetter
    Options
    I decided recently to go from balding to close cropped. Also doing the goatee. i think it makes me look a little mean tho. I really like the way the goatee looks now that I have lines and structure on my cheeks and jaw. Didnt look as good with a rounder face.
  • GypsyRose25
    GypsyRose25 Posts: 407
    Options
    OH man I love bald women! Oh wait. Read this wrong. ::exits::

There are some super sexy bald women out there!
  • piezoeyjune
    piezoeyjune Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Since I am bald, partially by choice but mostly not, I was wondering how many ladies find it attractive or not.

Bald men are sexy (unless accompanied by unattractive qualities... Archie Bunker is NOT sexy... funny... not sexy.)
    BUT
    Comb-overs are NOT sexy... at all.
  • piezoeyjune
    piezoeyjune Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Since I am bald, partially by choice but mostly not, I was wondering how many ladies find it attractive or not.

Bald men are sexy (unless accompanied by unattractive qualities... Archie Bunker is NOT sexy... funny... not sexy.)
    BUT
    Comb-overs are NOT sexy... at all.

Also, not quite bald...
  • CountryDevil
    Options
    I decided recently to go from balding to close cropped. Also doing the goatee. i think it makes me look a little mean tho. I really like the way the goatee looks now that I have lines and structure on my cheeks and jaw. Didnt look as good with a rounder face.

If you like the way closely cropped looks, then go all the way. What else do you have to loose, the rest of your hair? You are already on that path, why delay what is going to happen anyway? I knew it was going to happen to me by the time I was 18yrs old. When it got down to my hair looking like mange, I pulled the trigger and did the deed.
  • ShampooIsBetter
    Options
    OH man I love bald women! Oh wait. Read this wrong. ::exits::

There are some super sexy bald women out there!

When I was young, I used to think my mom was crazy for saying Sinead O'Conner was beautiful and had nice "bone structure". When I see those 1980s videos now, I totally see it.

In fact, Sinead, if you are reading this, nothing compares to you.
  • pacmanjack
    pacmanjack Posts: 866 Member
    Options

In fact, Sinead, if you are reading this, nothing compares to you.

Awesome. Well-played. :glasses:
  • healthygirltx
    healthygirltx Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hot. Confidence is key. You gotta own it!
  • ShampooIsBetter
    Options

If you like the way closely cropped looks, then go all the way. What else do you have to loose, the rest of your hair? You are already on that path, why delay what is going to happen anyway? I knew it was going to happen to me by the time I was 18yrs old. When it got down to my hair looking like mange, I pulled the trigger and did the deed.

feels kinda weird having a dude give me this advice. i feel like i should ask you if these pants make my butt look big next.
  • pacmanjack
    pacmanjack Posts: 866 Member
    Options

feels kinda weird having a dude give me this advice. i feel like i should ask you if these pants make my butt look big next.

:laugh:
  • CountryDevil
    Options

Ouch!!! I see your point. BUT as someone who has been down this path, I know how hard it is to make the jump.

Nuff said!!

Now back to what the ladies think......
  • tewsy
    tewsy Posts: 34
    Options
    It doesn't bother me. I would rather have if shaved off than parital there. I think it looks more professional and well kept. Best of luck!
  • tewsy
    tewsy Posts: 34
    Options
    Totally agree!!!!!!!!!
  • Mdbondurant
    Mdbondurant Posts: 104
    Options
    Wow... I've been contemplating shaving my head for a while, as my bald spot is growing... Reading this thread has moved me closer to actually doing it.

Maybe in 11 more pounds, when I get below 200, I'll go for the shaved-head-goatee look....

Why wait? At first it will take a bit of getting use to, but once you do it is worth it all the way. I took the leap 12 years ago and have never looked back.

DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT., Unless you have a dent in your head or something. Bald is HOT HOT HOT... and Goatee's rock too. :drinker:
  • _beachgirl_
    _beachgirl_ Posts: 3,865 Member
    Options
    Bald s hot!
  • foodfight247
    foodfight247 Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    :love: HOT & SEXY!!!! :love:

Love a guy with a bald head, however, I also love the close cropped hairstyle with goattie and sides. :wink: Hmmm - Definately!!!

He's also gotta be:

Strong - well toned/muscle
    THIGHS!!! = He's gotta have thick well toned thighs - that always does it for me.
    Witty/humourous
    Kind, Caring & Loyal is a must!
    Hard working
    Confident

and Lastly, Strong muscley arms to wrap round me and make me feel safe.

:bigsmile: Vin Deisel is a definate HOTTIE!!!!! :love:

ooohhh - Just spotted another HOTTIE! :wink: :tongue: Blood Pressure just shot through the roof! :laugh:
  • teri1956
    teri1956 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I read this on a coffee mug in a Hallmark card store in oh ..... 1988 in Nashville TN -
    "Bald Men Don't Waste Their Time Growing Hair" .....
    Definitely HOT!