I should be upset but....

Rivers2k
Rivers2k Posts: 380 Member
I am so dumbfounded that I can stop laughing. Someone literally ate the rest of my half eaten lunch. I was trying to be good so I only ate half of my drunken noodles. I put the rest in the fridge. Someone ate half of what was left and threw the rest away, I guess it was to spicy for them. LOL if your gonna eat my lunch at least have the decency to finish it. I also work in a very professional place this stuff never happens around here. Still shaking my head. Just had to vent. Anyone else have stuff like this happen where they work?

Replies

• Stella3838
    Stella3838 Posts: 439 Member
    LOL!! Wow. I needed a good laugh. :smiley: That's just.... outrageous. Next time, add some really hot sauce to your extras and see if you can eek out the culprit. That's crazy!!
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    is your name Ross Geller?
  • Rivers2k
    OP what are drunken noodles? Also, sorry for your loss.

Thai rice noodles. They are thicker in width and are just amazing! They come with differnent vegies and meat. They also aren't greasy like Chinese food.
  • Rivers2k
    I worked for a professional office once and we had some lunches from the fridge/freezers going missing. Put signs up in the breakroom to remind people to only take what was theirs. It stopped for about a week, then the complaints came pouring in again about missing food. One of my smartass coworkers who'd been a theft victim several times decided he was going to spike his meal with ex-lax (he ended up going out that day for lunch but no one saw him leave). Well, later that day, we notice a guy that was a newer employee, kinda on the younger side but always well mannered and well dressed visiting the men's room a LOT. Guess what happened after that? No more missing lunches!!!!

LOL that is awesome!
  • Carillon_Campanello
    Carillon_Campanello Posts: 726 Member
    edited April 2017
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    I used to work in a professional office where this happened and they put up signs telling people to only take what was theirs. I made the comment that we were all adults and it was ridiculous that such a statement needed to be made. Several weeks later the whole company gets an email and there is a new sign in the break room that says: PLEASE DO NOT POUR ROCKS DOWN THE SINK.
    These are just some of the reasons that even adults can't have nice things

Rocks in the sink I don't understand.

People do weird *kitten* when they are hungry. It's hard saying what people have to do to get by. Someone stole my lunch out of the company fridge one time. I was pissed. My coworkers all laughed and thought it was funny. I wasn't mad because someone had the audacity to steal what wasn't theirs, but because at the time I was broke and it was the last meal I had for a couple of days. Who knows. Maybe the stole my food because they didn't have any either.
  • Carillon_Campanello
    Carillon_Campanello Posts: 726 Member
    shadowloss wrote: »
    We had this happen at one of my offices. They kept taking one persons tuna fish sandwich. So he decided to start making his tuna fish sandwich with cat food blended in. Ironically, he had to do it twice before the person stopped taking the sandwich? We kept looking for the person that kept licking their hands to clean them, but never found the little "Kitten", (see how that worked)!

Is it a pun? Or isn't it? Makes my brain hurt.
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    I will never understand how people could even be tempted to eat a stranger's half-eaten food, much less actually do it...I'd be too grossed out by the thought of their saliva all throughout the dish from their fork going back and forth between the food and whatever else their mouth has touched or has in it. No, no, noooo.

[]

Just think of it as added seasoning.
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    edited April 2017
    ;)
    @jtegirl1 wrote: »
    I have co workers who've had stuff taken out of fridge. It's never happened to me. No one wants my steamed broccoli, baked chicken and baked yam. Too healthy lol

Or maybe you're a lousy cook? ;)
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    jtegirl1 wrote: »
    ;)
    I have co workers who've had stuff taken out of fridge. It's never happened to me. No one wants my steamed broccoli, baked chicken and baked yam. Too healthy lol

Or maybe you're a lousy cook?

Ha! I am most certainly not, however, my daily food is no frills basic *kitten*. Healthy as can be. Why do you think I look like this? ;)

tdy_tan_mom_120502.vembedlarge.jpg

Mmmmm. A life time supply of Coopertone suntan lotion?
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    ;)

Or maybe you're a lousy cook?

Ha! I am most certainly not, however, my daily food is no frills basic *kitten*. Healthy as can be. Why do you think I look like this? ;)

tdy_tan_mom_120502.vembedlarge.jpg

Mmmmm. A life time supply of Coopertone suntan lotion?

I just spit out my broccoli. lol

Again, I go back to the lousy cook thing.