Favourite bad meals

13»

Replies

• LessCookiess
    LessCookiess Posts: 538 Member
    I don't consider food as good or bad...
  • SiegfriedXXL
    SiegfriedXXL Posts: 219 Member
    Carne Asada nachos. I make them fit my calories but they never fit my macros and I eat very light the rest of the day or skip dinner. So. Worth. It.
  • RichardA23
    RichardA23 Posts: 1 Member
    razzapool wrote: »
    Whats everyones fave food to break ur diet with mine is curry I cant wait for Saturday night gotta be good all week then its movie and indian takeaway with wife yum

Good stuff
  • LessCookiess
    LessCookiess Posts: 538 Member
    Carne Asada nachos. I make them fit my calories but they never fit my macros and I eat very light the rest of the day or skip dinner. So. Worth. It.
    I love carne asada nachos and fries!! :smiley:
    And California burritos haha:)
  • cassandrarodriguez89
    cassandrarodriguez89 Posts: 239 Member
    I found healthy pizza's, so Im a happy girl... however my fav thing besides my healthy pizza is cinnabon!!!! Yessss, omg, the sweet headache inducing delicious treat!!!! Im hungry now
  • cassandrarodriguez89
    cassandrarodriguez89 Posts: 239 Member
    Sadly you all listed foods I have healthy alternatives to and none of you listed chocolate cake... or snickerdoodle cookies
  • CynthiasChoice
    CynthiasChoice Posts: 1,047 Member
    Burritos! Not the healthy alternative with a coconut wrap, but the real flour tortilla loaded with everything.
    I don't like to call burritos "Bad", but since half of a burrito is too heavy of a carb load for me, eating it may lead me to eating badly afterwards.
  • razzapool
    razzapool Posts: 89 Member
    what are snickerdoodles?
  • PeachesNcreamgal
    PeachesNcreamgal Posts: 357 Member
    Chinese takeaway, chocolate ice cream- I just devoured a whole tub last week :p
    Pizza and candy
  • pebble4321
    pebble4321 Posts: 1,132 Member
    That's definitely an oxymoron - if a food is bad it couldn't be my favourite.
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    RaeBeeBaby wrote: »
    All this chat about good or bad or clean - I think we're just talking indulgent here people.

My favorite indulgences include lasagne, pizza, french fries (and they better be good ones if I'm indulging), and cheesecake.

**currently assembling the ingredients for the low-cal protein cheesecake everyone's raving about here on MFP**

I think the reason we typically see pushbacks on threads that use this type of framing is that categorizing high calorie or indulgent foods as "bad" is, for some of us, why we wound up struggling with our weight.

If you consider "some of us", there's always something that would cause some people to struggle. :) Even healthy vegetables.

I think whatever framing you use, it's fine as long as you achieve your goal.

I despite bacon. LOL.

It might well be that there would be discussion even on a thread about vegetables, but I was responding to someone who seemed confused as to why some people didn't like to categorize certain foods as "bad."
  • Allgaun
    Allgaun Posts: 221 Member
    Fried anything. chicken, shrimp, potatoes, green beans...the list goes on. All have healthy options but the fried version is just better...or badder!
  • SiegfriedXXL
    SiegfriedXXL Posts: 219 Member
    razzapool wrote: »
    what are snickerdoodles?

@razzapool Snickerdoodle's are cinnamon sugar buttery discs of delicious cookie heaven.