What's your biggest dream?

Options

Replies

• Dinahxx01
    Dinahxx01 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    i would love to get married and have kids..... but that's not likely to happen
    Uhhh come one, you can do anything you set your mind to no matter how hard it seems!
  • Dinahxx01
    edited April 2017
    Options
    I want to live to 100. And then have an article written about me where I share my hot tips.
    Cool I love that :smiley:
  • Dinahxx01
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    I want to always be peaceful and to have the motivation and means to try to do whatever interests me.
    Go girl! Do you always <3
  • DeficitDuchess
    DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member
    Options
    Dinahxx01 wrote: »
    Uhhh come one, you can do anything you set your mind to no matter how hard it seems!

I disagree because that requires the consent of, someone else that none of us're able to; guarantee we'll receive because that's beyond, our personal rights & thus control!
  • Dinahxx01
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Dinahxx01 wrote: »

I disagree because that requires the consent of, someone else that none of us're able to; guarantee we'll receive because that's beyond, our personal rights & thus control!
    Sure it is your personal right to dream big and do the best you can do.. I believe that hard work with constant determination pays off definitely! And I've seen lots of transformations you can be the next one hun! You just gotta be your biggest supporter and crush that negative voice in your head cuz honestly there's no impossible anymore... I definitely understand what you're talking about I know it doesn't feel so good but still keep trying as best as you can!
    Also I believe nothing so successful ever comes easy...
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    To live someplace beautiful and peaceful, where I can step outside and be surrounded by nature. But does that place even exist in my price range? I think not.

So far, I'm not taking steps toward achieving it. Stuck in a rut with no escape plan, surrounded by loud neighbors who smoke like chimneys (comes right in my house when the windows are open) and let their dogs bark all night long.

The situation wasn't even THAT depressing until I typed it all out and reinforced it. Ugh. This thread made me sad, and I'm not usually sad. Time to move...

ndeid5475vku.jpeg
  • Owlie45
    Owlie45 Posts: 810 Member
    Options
    Currently my big goal is to move across the country. I'll need a few grand to do so. But I'm working on it.
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    My sons to be happy in who they grow up to be and both be light in the world.
    To be happy. Real happy. Not fake happy.

Both of these. I think the first would bring me plenty of happiness.

I also dream of finding someone perfect for me. I already had "Mr.Right" for over have my life. Now I want "Mr. Really Right". Might never happen though, but one can dream.
  • Rivers2k
    Rivers2k Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    1. To eat the rest of @Rivers2k sandwich.
    2. To move out of the attic at Walmart.
    3. To finish my studies at Ryerson.

LOL hahaha it was drunken noodles. Best stay away from my chicken parm.
  • ProgressNotPerfectionIAmEnough
    Options
    To earn a living with travel photography and writing so I can spend a lot of time near the ocean.
  • Dinahxx01
    Options
    J_Surita3 wrote: »
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    My sons to be happy in who they grow up to be and both be light in the world.
    To be happy. Real happy. Not fake happy.

Both of these. I think the first would bring me plenty of happiness.

I also dream of finding someone perfect for me. I already had "Mr.Right" for over have my life. Now I want "Mr. Really Right". Might never happen though, but one can dream.
    Oh , I low key wish for that too but I never had Mr. Right in the first place hahaha let's keep hoping lol
  • Dinahxx01
    Options
    jenilla1 wrote: »
    To live someplace beautiful and peaceful, where I can step outside and be surrounded by nature. But does that place even exist in my price range? I think not.

So far, I'm not taking steps toward achieving it. Stuck in a rut with no escape plan, surrounded by loud neighbors who smoke like chimneys (comes right in my house when the windows are open) and let their dogs bark all night long.

The situation wasn't even THAT depressing until I typed it all out and reinforced it. Ugh. This thread made me sad, and I'm not usually sad. Time to move...

ndeid5475vku.jpeg
    Oops no you just took it off your chest, now start saving for the better future and don't hate where you are right now.. We gotta be grateful at all times it's always better than someone else's :blush:
  • Dinahxx01
    Options
    Rivers2k wrote: »
    1. To eat the rest of @Rivers2k sandwich.
    2. To move out of the attic at Walmart.
    3. To finish my studies at Ryerson.

LOL hahaha it was drunken noodles. Best stay away from my chicken parm.

Ikr I was wondering why he said sandwich all the time ,hahaha maybe he lost a half of a sandwich before :p
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    Options
    Typical answer, to be happy. The kind of happy that shows on your face and eyes. Also, to do volunteer work. That's always been a dream of mine, to impact somebody else's life in some way, shape or form :)
  • amyteacake
    amyteacake Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    I want to be able to publish a book. I keep procrastinating though so really need someone to kick my butt and tell me to write!
  • Dinahxx01
    Options
    amyteacake wrote: »
    I want to be able to publish a book. I keep procrastinating though so really need someone to kick my butt and tell me to write!
    Write!!! write!!!! write!!!!! :smiley:
  • gottennis_2
    gottennis_2 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    jtegirl1 wrote: »

I also want to find this

w3nk73ia7nrb.jpeg

I would like this as well!!
  • gottennis_2
    gottennis_2 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I would love to move to the Southeast area (South Carolina, Georgia or Florida). I need to get out of Illinois before it goes Bankrupt....or I do because of all the added taxes they keep wanting us all to pay.
  • Dinahxx01
    Options
    I would love to move to the Southeast area (South Carolina, Georgia or Florida). I need to get out of Illinois before it goes Bankrupt....or I do because of all the added taxes they keep wanting us all to pay.
    Yes it suck , I used to be there
  • MoniqueFlores1
    MoniqueFlores1 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Rottified wrote: »
    Currently my big goal is to move across the country. I'll need a few grand to do so. But I'm working on it.

Where do you want to go?