Does that make me crazy?

Options

Replies

• HollieDoodles
    HollieDoodles Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    I scream inside when I hear someone making a "yummy" noise or if someone hums loud enough in the store. :grumble:

I cannot STAND to be touched or hovered over when I'm eating!!! I'm like a wild animal... I might bite your arm off if you do that! LOL

I lose my appetite AND patience if I am in a room or next to a person that smells yucky to me. :sick: uuuuhhh!

Good smells make me super happy and I can get a lot done. If I spray the house with a yummy Christmas apple smell, I will clean like a mad woman! :wink:
  • MrsCon40
    MrsCon40 Posts: 2,351 Member
    Options
    I'm so glad I never promised not to judge anyone. >.>

seriously. i think i am thinking what you are thinking.

GROW. UP. (oops - I judged)
  • tubbytabbytales
    tubbytabbytales Posts: 5,883
    Options
    I'm so glad I never promised not to judge anyone. >.>

seriously. i think i am thinking what you are thinking.

GROW. UP. (oops - I judged)

HAHAHHA :heart:
  • tubbytabbytales
    tubbytabbytales Posts: 5,883
    Options
    OH I REMEMBERED MORE OF MY CRAZY.

I know sign language, and I love to fingerspell stuff.

However, I find myself fingerspelling the last word of whatever I said over and over and over again. I don't know why I do this, and I didn't even realize I do until someone pointed it out. HAHA
  • jinxywinx
    jinxywinx Posts: 38
    Options

However, I find myself fingerspelling the last word of whatever I said over and over and over again. I don't know why I do this, and I didn't even realize I do until someone pointed it out. HAHA

I do that, too. Or, like, I'll watch myself fingerspelling something in the reflection of a window and not realize that people are looking at me funny.
  • amber_hanners
    amber_hanners Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    i like to mix all my food

i eat my cereal as fast as i can so it dont get mushy if it does it gets thrown out

i must brush my teeth after consuming anything ( excluding water) doesnt matter if its just a mint or piece of gum
  • blueillusion3
    blueillusion3 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    When eating any multi-colored snack (skittles, M&Ms, etc), I pour some into my hand. They are then grouped my color. If there are more of one color than another, I eat enough to make the numbers even. After that point, every bite is one of every color.

lol. i do this too. i didn't think anyone else did...
  • HollieDoodles
    Options
    When eating any multi-colored snack (skittles, M&Ms, etc), I pour some into my hand. They are then grouped my color. If there are more of one color than another, I eat enough to make the numbers even. After that point, every bite is one of every color.

lol. i do this too. i didn't think anyone else did...

Me too! BUT that is NOT crazy.... It's necessary. Everyone knows that. Duh.
  • theaterfan23
    theaterfan23 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    I have several but I will be listing them as they come to my mind. One is that when I have a pack of smarties candies, I have to eat the entire package at once.
  • theaterfan23
    theaterfan23 Posts: 256 Member
    Options

I do that, too. Or, like, I'll watch myself fingerspelling something in the reflection of a window and not realize that people are looking at me funny.

I do this too! And sometimes, when I hear a word, I like to spell it in my mind as if I were typing it on a keyboard complete with capitalization and proper spacing.
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    I'm 57 years old and I'm still afraid of what's under my bed at night. :embarassed: I have a flashlight on my night stand and usually shine it on the area near my feet before I get into bed but lately I've started laying it on the floor so the light shines under the bed because it's easier to get undressed if I'm not holding the flashlight.

I can't hang my feet or arms over the edge of the bed because I will surely be pulled under the bed by a demon ... or at least that what I think. So don't feel embarrassed. I also don't leave my closet door or any my dresser drawers remain open at night for that reason. Nasties live there!

I can't have my feet or arms hanging over the edge of the bed either. Also I have to have the top sheet tucked under the mattress so nothing can crawl under the sheet and get me. :noway:
  • HollieDoodles
    Options
    Okay.... biggy for me.........

Having to wear any kind of clothes to bed. I cannot stand the feel of clothes under the sheets or blanket. It drives me nuts! LOL
    It's not so great when staying at someone else's house. I don't sleep much if at all.
  • Kalrez
    Kalrez Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    I can't have my feet or arms hanging over the edge of the bed either. Also I have to have the top sheet tucked under the mattress so nothing can crawl under the sheet and get me. :noway:

Same here!
    Okay.... biggy for me.........

Having to wear any kind of clothes to bed. I cannot stand the feel of clothes under the sheets or blanket. It drives me nuts! LOL
    It's not so great when staying at someone else's house. I don't sleep much if at all.

I feel like I'm being strangled if I have to wear clothing to bed. Like, the clothes get all tangled up with the sheets, and I end up wound tightly in a fabric cocoon! It makes me angry and frustrated. I'm one of those "the bed has to be absolutely perfect in order to sleep" kinda people. Having the covers get tangled up is unacceptable.
  • jlzrdking
    jlzrdking Posts: 501 Member
    Options

I will not wear anything with the color orange on it, it's a football thing, my gf tells me i'm a dork when I shop for clothes and I will not buy something that is orange.

HOOK 'EM HORNS!!

TEXAS-longhorn-LOGO.jpg

*giggle*

Texas orange is not so bad, it's the bright Tenn. orange or the orange and blue of another team that gets me. I like blue and wear it a lot so no orange.... ever

Hey didn't Bama and Texas play each other in January 2010??? :devil:
  • tuffytuffy1
    tuffytuffy1 Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    I have to have the openings to the pillow cases on the bed face towards the middle. Same with towels on the rack. :happy:
  • Ajontheguitar
    Options
    I really hate when I can't find the droids I'm looking for!

(I'm going to beat this joke to death this weekend)
  • boomboom011
    boomboom011 Posts: 1,459
    Options
    i eat the inside of a burrito then eat the tortilla.
    I prefer to only eat the crust of pizza therefore i remove the toppings and only eat the crust. If im super hungry i will eat the toppings but most of the time i wont.

If i am wearing socks and i go try on shoes and i have to take my already worn socks off I can not put them back on, I take an extra pair with me. Nothing grosses me out worse than putting on an already worn pair of socks even if i just took them off 5 minutes ago.
  • sunyg
    sunyg Posts: 229
    Options
    My feet must be out of the covers,always and I can't stand someone breathing in my face. Not even my kids.
  • mikonei
    mikonei Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    My money has to be all facing the same direction and be sorted by denomination, descending.
    Mine has to be ascending. lol
    I only eat meatloaf made by my mother.
    This was true until I learned to make it the exact same way. Took a few years since there are no measurements, but now I eat hers and my own.
    I separate any colored candies I get (M&Ms/Skittles) into groups of color and then eat them from least to most
    I only like onion rings. All other forms of onion can stay off my plate, thanks.
    Same for the longest time. Now I'm forcing myself to eat them. I love the flavor, it's the texture that keeps me away.
    I won't taste cottage cheese simply because of the way it looks. I refuse to even try.
    Many veggies I love to eat raw like carrots just cannot be eaten once cooked because the texture isn't right.
    If someone gives me food/drink to try I have to sniff it first. Even if I know exactly what it is and trust the person giving it to me.

My milk has to be COLD. As in straight from the fridge cold. If it's been out for more than a minute or two I wont eat/drink it unless it's something I'm in the middle of eating, like cereal.

Well, stealing other people's crazy made me forget a lot of my own, but here's one.
    When eating pizza, I have to eat the toppings, then rip off the crust and eat that, peel off the cheese and set aside, eat the bottom crust, and then the big glop of cheese left over has to be eaten in one bite.
  • victoriashea
    victoriashea Posts: 112
    Options
    I won't eat anything blue.

No blue food occurs naturally (blueberries are purple, people)

Borage flowers are edible and blue. Duck eggs are blue. The mold in blue cheese is blue and green. Silver spruce is delicious and blue. Or blue nasturtiums.
    Certain species of clam and undersea coral. Not to mention quite a few breeds of seaweed... also blue.
    Oh and of course the indigo plant.