What event or date is motivating you right now?

Options
124»

Replies

• Rogalina16
    Rogalina16 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Hawaii trip in October!
  • brookielaw
    brookielaw Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    May 13, Spa Girl Triathlon & my birthday.
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    My brother's wedding in July. It's in a national park in the mountains in California (our home state), and my fiance and I have an amazing trip planned around it. I want us to be able to hike a steep switchbacky trail up to a certain remote mountain pass and take in the view - it'll be my fiance's (a Texan) first time above the treeline. It's been a long time since I was in "ten miles and 3000 feet of elevation gain" kind of shape and I really miss being able to just charge out on adventures without worried about being winded or my knees hurting. Looking good in a nice dress in the wedding photos ain't a bad motivator either.

I <3 your fitness goals!
  • Leah_62803
    Leah_62803 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Mine is Disney too! Our trip will be April 2018 so I have a whole year. I want to lose at least 40 lbs before then. Definitely doable if I stick with it.
  • whatlunasaid
    whatlunasaid Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Back to school in August after changing major and career goals. Want to be fit and focused, and buy a sharp suit for interviews. :)
  • Myzzlone
    Myzzlone Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    My wedding day is next July and I'm trying to at least get back to the 170 I was when I met my fiancé. Always looking for people to help motivate and keep me accountable!
  • jules99jd
    jules99jd Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm going to a Tom Petty concert in July and I have an outfit in mind to fit into!!