Replies

• JaydedMiss
    JaydedMiss Posts: 4,286 Member
    Options
    your all so nice :D thanks for caring hope i can inspire some of you
  • gettingto65
    gettingto65 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Wow that is incredible! You should be very proud of yourself :) Is that you now in your profile photo? You look great! I'd love to see your transformation, I'm hoping for similar :) Thank you xx
  • aliciaaw
    aliciaaw Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! I would love to see your pic.
  • titotito48
    titotito48 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Please send those pics. And woohoo to you! Great job!
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    I don't want the pictures coz Mrs., but I have a question. Did you have weeks when you just knew you had the stars aligned for loss and the scale just kept on indicating gain?
  • Mefpaf
    Mefpaf Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'd love to see your pics, what an accomplishment, can you offer tips on how much walking in the beginning you did and any other exercising/activity you did.
  • kaileekason
    kaileekason Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Please send to me as well :)
  • silkyb1
    silkyb1 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    That's awesome. I would love to see!! I'm having such a hard time.. I would love some inspiration :)
  • tanpru
    tanpru Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! I would like to see the pics
  • JaydedMiss
    JaydedMiss Posts: 4,286 Member
    Options
    Wow that is incredible! You should be very proud of yourself :) Is that you now in your profile photo? You look great! I'd love to see your transformation, I'm hoping for similar :) Thank you xx

yes its me :) thanks so much!
    I don't want the pictures coz Mrs., but I have a question. Did you have weeks when you just knew you had the stars aligned for loss and the scale just kept on indicating gain?

@JeromeBarry1 yes i had weeks i gained its just how bodies work its not linear just keep at it long term and math says youll have oto succeed it your right about your defecit
    Mefpaf wrote: »
    I'd love to see your pics, what an accomplishment, can you offer tips on how much walking in the beginning you did and any other exercising/activity you did.

@Mefpaf i walked very little in the first 50 or so pounds, Maybe an hour a day if i evened it out which wa basically just walking to any appointments i had or to the dollar store r whatever little errand i could set myself. Not i walk between 5-15 miles a day to increase my defecit now that im smaller. Its amazign how every little step adds up

• deetails26
    deetails26 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Would love to see for inspriation!
  • k_e_l
    k_e_l Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hi - I would love to see your progress pics!!

Congrats!!

It will help me to stay motivated cause right now, I feel like 1-2 lbs a week will take forever to get to goal...which is 70 lbs away
  • STLBADGIRL
    STLBADGIRL Posts: 1,693 Member
    Options
    I need inspiration. Please send me your progress as well...and congrats to you!!!!
  • heatherjolly92
    heatherjolly92 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    JaydedMiss wrote: »
    Made up a progress pic timeline hoped it wont offend anyone. Changed my mind about posting publicly id hate to get muted or something for trying to inspire someone. I can send if youd like to see in PM just message me :)

I have PCOS aswell as a bad heart. I lost all my weight just calorie counting IIIFYM and walking.
    I think its interesting to see a timeline of nearly 100 pounds shedding away. So many people get caught up on how slow weight loss is, But im a brand new person in under a year. Hopefully someone else can find a visual useful like i did:)

Could you send me your timeline.
  • Rangerharms
    Rangerharms Posts: 77 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Oh my gosh!!! I started at your starting weight and I am also 5'3"! I am currently down 20 lbs! Would love to see your progress pics. I need some inspiration. My goal seems like forever away! Haha
  • breakingdishes
    breakingdishes Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'd love to see :) Really needing some inspiration!!
  • tufntender
    tufntender Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I would love to see also !
  • motivatedsister
    motivatedsister Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    You did awesome! @JaydedMiss

You already looked so much smaller in your 190lb photo; here's to hoping I look like that at 190. Inspiring!
  • KaralynMarie
    KaralynMarie Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh! That's amazing! I would love to see!
  • BigCed77024
    BigCed77024 Posts: 1,115 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the weight loss! Keep up the amazing work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!