I hit 95 pounds lost in under a year :o

Replies

• MichellePatte92
    MichellePatte92 Posts: 134 Member
    Would love to see your timeline! I have similar starting and goal stats, but I'm 5'6".
  • usflygirl55
    usflygirl55 Posts: 277 Member
    I would love to see the pics and stats. Way to go. I don't see why posting them would be an issue.
  • eekface
    eekface Posts: 44 Member
    Would love to see your progress! sounds amazing!
  • JustDoIt987
    JustDoIt987 Posts: 120 Member
    OMG thats amazing ! Good job!
    Also, is that you in your profile picture? If so, your body is to die for :open_mouth: !
    Also love the tattoo!
  • nolabone
    nolabone Posts: 117 Member
    I would love to see! I'm 5'2... .5, so real close to your height. Congratulations on your transformation!
  • lyn143
    lyn143 Posts: 1 Member
    I would love to see your photos! I started 3 months ago around the same weight and have lost 26lbs in 3 months.. I can't wait to hit 100lbs lost!!
  • MyLovesMyLife
    MyLovesMyLife Posts: 424 Member
    Add me to the list I'm your same height and was your starting weight
  • creationscrown
    creationscrown Posts: 298 Member
    I want to see! Great job!!!
  • GemstoneofHeart
    GemstoneofHeart Posts: 865 Member
    Yep I want to see! I have the same SW as you!
  • newgirl57
    newgirl57 Posts: 43 Member
    I'd love to see your photos, I was the same starting weight. So far I'm only down 15 pounds, but I'm going for one pound a week, 52 pounds this year.
  • ziemkhz
    ziemkhz Posts: 1 Member
    I'd also love to see....congrats
  • Heather4448
    Heather4448 Posts: 908 Member
    Add me to the list! I would love to see your progress pics!
  • sherry_ann_mt
    sherry_ann_mt Posts: 100 Member
    Gosh I wish I could see your pics....surely the mods know when it's to show weight loss!!
  • thill1968
    thill1968 Posts: 4 Member
    Congratulations, I do IF and have lost 23lbs in a month. This is the first time I've started a TRUE way of keeping the weight off. This is something I know I can continue to do for life. I suffer from IBS and other abdominal problems, since IF I can honestly say, every now and then I have problems, but not nearly as bad as it was. If anyone else is doing IF I would love to know where you are in your journey. Again stories like your, shows I am on the right track, thank you.
  • bnovak226
    bnovak226 Posts: 135 Member
    I wanna see!! Congrats on ur loss!
  • MyLovesMyLife
    MyLovesMyLife Posts: 424 Member
    thill1968 wrote: »
    Congratulations, I do IF and have lost 23lbs in a month. This is the first time I've started a TRUE way of keeping the weight off. This is something I know I can continue to do for life. I suffer from IBS and other abdominal problems, since IF I can honestly say, every now and then I have problems, but not nearly as bad as it was. If anyone else is doing IF I would love to know where you are in your journey. Again stories like your, shows I am on the right track, thank you.

What form of IF are you doing?
  • latte4heather
    latte4heather Posts: 4 Member
    Wow! Congratulations! I need to lose the same amount! Love to see your transformation time line! Thanks!
  • wrighty11146
    wrighty11146 Posts: 74 Member
    Would love to see, trying to get motivated to start again
  • NextPage
    NextPage Posts: 609 Member
    Congratulations on this major loss! I would also love to see the pics.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!