Voice Thread - Let's hear those melodious tones.

Options

Replies

• synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    _dixiana_ wrote: »
    @_dixiana_ wrote: »
    It's so cool to hear voices. I wish someone would invent a device that allowed us to freely talk and hear voices instead of having to text, communicate in writing on forums, upload voice files to a host site, etc.

What's funny to me about this is so many people hate talking on the phone these days and would rather text.
    I'm the same.
    BUT for some reason this thread has made me giddy.
    Go figure.

What app are people using to upload the file?

I used a free voice recorder app, saved the file to my cloud drive, and uploaded it on the web browser on my phone to the vocaroo site.
    Is that what you're asking?

Kinda but I don't use the cloud. Don't trust it. What is the name of the app you used?

I got the AVR app, you can share it with your google drive or drop box or whatever

This is brilliant!! I used my laptop last night and I had so much static! I shall try this!

Let me know if you have any luck. I'm fumbling around with the google drive thing. I feel like an idiot. They don't teach these things at Ryerson.

Are you on Android? Phone? if so go here
    ra82jey5otlo.png
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    It's so cool to hear voices. I wish someone would invent a device that allowed us to freely talk and hear voices instead of having to text, communicate in writing on forums, upload voice files to a host site, etc.

What's funny to me about this is so many people hate talking on the phone these days and would rather text.
    I'm the same.
    Go figure.

I used a free voice recorder app, saved the file to my cloud drive, and uploaded it on the web browser on my phone to the vocaroo site.

Kinda but I don't use the cloud. Don't trust it. What is the name of the app you used?

I got the AVR app, you can share it with your google drive or drop box or whatever

This is brilliant!! I used my laptop last night and I had so much static! I shall try this!

Let me know if you have any luck. I'm fumbling around with the google drive thing. I feel like an idiot. They don't teach these things at Ryerson.

ra82jey5otlo.png

This worked for my Android. It let me record directly with the voice recorder app.
  • synchkat
    Options
    FeraFilia wrote: »

I'm the same.
    Go figure.

ra82jey5otlo.png

This worked for my Android. It let me record directly with the voice recorder app.

Clearly we're kinda brilliant

And i didn't hear any southern in you today. You sounded....Wait for it....

Kinda normal. Haha
  • FeraFilia
    Options

I'm the same.
    Go figure.

ra82jey5otlo.png

Kinda normal. Haha

Lol. Not super tired and medicated like yesterday.
  • synchkat
    Options

I'm the same.
    Go figure.

ra82jey5otlo.png

Kinda normal. Haha

And normal wasn't meant in any way bad just you sounded like you could be from anywhere
  • FeraFilia
    Options

I'm the same.
    Go figure.

ra82jey5otlo.png

Kinda normal. Haha

And normal wasn't meant in any way bad just you sounded like you could be from anywhere

Sounds about right. Midwestern dad. Southern mom. Grew up in Maryland. Mixed bag voice. When I'm tired or drinking the south comes out. The rest of the time... no accent I'm aware of.
  • ulcaster555
    ulcaster555 Posts: 1,150 Member
    Options
    JLAJ81 wrote: »
    Gimsteinn1 wrote: »
    Cause I adore @Avocado_AS5

Perfect!

We'll I like your Icelandic accent, much different then my French Canadian accent
  • synchkat
    Options

That was kinda scary.
    Haha
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    @synchkat wrote: »

I'm the same.
    Go figure.

ra82jey5otlo.png

I tried but it doesn't pull up the location the AVR file I did
  • _dixiana_
    _dixiana_ Posts: 3,262 Member
    Options
    @JLAJ81 wrote: »

YAAASSSSS haha this made my day!
  • JLAJ81
    JLAJ81 Posts: 2,477 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »

You figured it out! You really need to say more than that though.

You want me to talk dirty don't you?
  • FeraFilia
    Options

Now do "The man in black fled across the desert and the gunslinger followed."
  • JLAJ81
    Options

That was kinda scary.
    Haha
    MeganAM89 wrote: »

Oh my god, I'm sitting at my desk at work and I didn't realize how loud my volume was until you started speaking. Scared the *kitten* out of me.

Haha sorry!
  • JLAJ81
    Options
    @JLAJ81 wrote: »

YAAASSSSS haha this made my day!

:blush:
  • Empress62
    Empress62 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    Empress62 wrote: »
    MeganAM89 wrote: »
    I want to do this but I don't just want to randomly speak

Try a tongue twister!

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0OvtAquodGp

I agree this laugh is adorable. Here I am
    http://vocaroo.com/i/s1kfutaZ2qRX

Love it! I would have thought you were from the Midwest

Grew up mostly in Maryland. Then all over (Air Force) ended up in Nebraska for 30 years then Colorado.