Un-Rolling Into Summer! - A 12 Week Challenge

Options

Replies

• robbiepitts76
    robbiepitts76 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm joining. I have never done this before so am looking forward to this challenge!
  • angjer64
    angjer64 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi I'd like to join. I just turned 53, never have I had a probben with my weight. That being said after a hysterectomy 4 years ago and 15 months smoke free it has caught up with me. I have gained 45 lbs. I started exercising about a month ago and am down around 5 lbs but would like to get at least another 20-25 off. Anyway that's a bit about me.
  • Teresa502
    Teresa502 Posts: 1,733 Member
    Options
    I'm joining for the accountability. Sweets are my downfall. A co-worker brought doughnuts and cookies to lunch today but I was able to resist - yay me! Tomorrow, I may fall flat on my face, but I'll take a win when I can get one! One day, one meal at a time!
  • ally_rasm
    ally_rasm Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'll be joining for some friendship and accountability also. Emotional eating is problem as well as lack of exercise. I need to lose almost 30 pounds that I've gained. I'm rather shy, but am trying to engage more and get outside my comfort area. Anyone can add me as friend, so we can cheer each other on.
  • kcthatsme
    kcthatsme Posts: 5,136 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
  • Heidijens123
    Heidijens123 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    I joined.
  • RamboKitty87
    RamboKitty87 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Hey, just joined the group :smile:
  • monicaanngregory
    monicaanngregory Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join...I've been on MFP for a while but haven't joined any of the challenges. Thank you.
  • bpeters1989
    bpeters1989 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I've been on mfp for 24 days now. Im getting married in November and really want to lose already 30 maybe 40lbs if that's doable. I would love the motivation so I would like to join. ☺
  • dangerousmezzo
    dangerousmezzo Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • ScribbleFit
    ScribbleFit Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in :smiley:
  • mimigingerbread
    mimigingerbread Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Joining. I've never done a group challenge like this. I need the motivation and accountability of others!
  • stacydool
    stacydool Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I'm in! So sad I missed the last one.
  • kcthatsme
    kcthatsme Posts: 5,136 Member
    Options
    Joining. I've never done a group challenge like this. I need the motivation and accountability of others!

This challenge will definitely help!
  • znaoiec
    znaoiec Posts: 1,987 Member
    Options
    If it is not too late, I would like to join.
  • Rabby14
    Rabby14 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Joining! The spring group was awesome!! Thank you for putting this together!
  • zogini8202
    zogini8202 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Just joined
  • glimmer54
    glimmer54 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Joined! I've been flagging lately and need a kick in the pants :) Looking forward to motivating each other
  • margie8586
    margie8586 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Joining
  • Xtinesky
    Xtinesky Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Glad I found this today. Was looking for your next challenge now that Spring Fling is about to end! Please sign me up!