Replies

• fredgonzini
    fredgonzini Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    WOW you look great. Lot of very hard work I bet
  • mimi337
    mimi337 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    You look amazing as everyone has said, just gorgeous! but to really drive home the point about consistency I find it's much more helpful to see photos of a person while they're in process. So what did you look like week to week when training from 2013 - now? That would help people have a much more realistic understanding of how exercise (esp weight training, best ever!) and diet work. How long did you stay in one place weight wise? What were you eating and how? TDEE? Logging? CICO? How many lbs per week? Also, you look very young. It's much easier to lose when you're under 30 (even 40!). Congratulations for working so hard for such wonderful results. Just let us mere mortals in on how long it takes and how much patience it requires!
  • 2Luverly
    2Luverly Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Yes please! I wanna look like that! Way to go!!
  • Debmal77
    Debmal77 Posts: 4,770 Member
    Options
    You look great. WTG!!
  • IVMay
    IVMay Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Well done. Congrats on your progress and perseverance!
  • c50blvdbabe
    c50blvdbabe Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    What lifting program(s) are you using? Started with Crossfit but had to quit due to time/location issues and moved to stronglifts. Looking for another program as I'm almost done with it. Thanks
  • mrcs_jolly
    mrcs_jolly Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Good job! Glad to see someone stress the importance of CONSISTENCY. That is the key...and of course patience.
  • madisonamanda
    madisonamanda Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    What lifting program(s) are you using? Started with Crossfit but had to quit due to time/location issues and moved to stronglifts. Looking for another program as I'm almost done with it. Thanks

@c50blvdbabe I don't do a specific program... Just body building type of lifting. I'm a certified personal trainer so I just sort of write my own programs depending on my goals at the time (bulking, cutting, strength, or targeting a certain muscle group). But, the majority of my workouts are circuits/plyometrics and then body building/aesthetic style lifting.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!