Yes this is Dona and buddy :-)

• JennyHsavage
    JennyHsavage Posts: 123 Member
    jtegirl1 wrote: »
    3ucbrlbvcisc.png
    5zmgav127yat.jpg
    edifzpqclrdl.png
    z6qzgrmmlrex.png

Soooooooo sweet! That first one and last one <3 I love that you didn't crop their ears.

I couldn't it's not fair on them x they are such good puppies x even have tails intact
  • JennyHsavage
    kace_kay wrote: »
    3ucbrlbvcisc.png
    5zmgav127yat.jpg
    edifzpqclrdl.png
    z6qzgrmmlrex.png

Soooooooo sweet! That first one and last one <3 I love that you didn't crop their ears.

I couldn't it's not fair on them x they are such good puppies x even have tails intact

That's awesome! I saw a puppy Doby around my neighborhood with his/her poor little ears taped up. I know they did it under anesthesia, but it still makes me sad. The worst is when we'd get Pitties in to the rescue that had their ears butchered with razor blades. :'(

:s I see it more and more now where they don't do it, I hope the trend will die out soon (hopefully)
    3ucbrlbvcisc.png
    5zmgav127yat.jpg
    edifzpqclrdl.png
    z6qzgrmmlrex.png

That's awesome! I saw a puppy Doby around my neighborhood with his/her poor little ears taped up. I know they did it under anesthesia, but it still makes me sad. The worst is when we'd get Pitties in to the rescue that had their ears butchered with razor blades. :'(

Awwww the poor little thing x very upsetting why people hurt the little things x
  • JennyHsavage
    3ucbrlbvcisc.png
    5zmgav127yat.jpg
    edifzpqclrdl.png
    z6qzgrmmlrex.png

:s I see it more and more now where they don't do it, I hope the trend will die out soon (hopefully)
    3ucbrlbvcisc.png
    5zmgav127yat.jpg
    edifzpqclrdl.png
    z6qzgrmmlrex.png

Omggggg dobies!! :love:
    Yes this is Dona and buddy :-)

Awww this is Ruby and my mom's pup, Magnus... Gettin' a little PDA action
    toolpg1bckdn.png

Awwww she's gorgeous
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,493 Member
    My puppy is snuggling this morning. He rarely actually snuggles.

fk4yklhl0twd.jpeg

Damn Lucky Dog.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,493 Member
    acorsaut89 wrote: »
    clxx8hucryze.jpg
    01bbsbktb2ci.jpg

Right after spa day . . . she's the cutest, and I may have formed an unhealthy attachment to my dog

this really is worth a second look...
  • annaskiski
    annaskiski Posts: 1,212 Member
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    acorsaut89 wrote: »
    clxx8hucryze.jpg
    01bbsbktb2ci.jpg

Right after spa day . . . she's the cutest, and I may have formed an unhealthy attachment to my dog

this really is worth a second look...

I love this dog too. I had an older pup who look just like her (but a boy), with the same markings, coloring, same sweet eyes......
    I get tears every time I think about him....(need a tissue)