Your Highest weight, Lowest weight and current weight?

Options

Replies

• synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    jtegirl1 wrote: »
    synchkat wrote: »
    cwolfman13 wrote: »
    How are we defining lowest? Like at what age?

When I graduated high school I was about 140ish...put on about 10 lbs in boot camp because I was too small and put on double rations. I was about 160ish when I got out of the military...put on about another 10 Lbs in college (all good weight) to 170 and then ballooned up to 220 over the course of about 8 years afterwards.

Male 5'10"
    High 220
    Low ???
    Maint 180
    Current 186
    Goal 175-180

I would think all would be as adults.

I agree although, all 4 years of high school; I was exactly: 137.0 pounds as, a child & adult lol! Otherwise my, lowest weight'd be: 7.6 pounds! :D

You'd think having to do weekly weigh ins I would know what my weight was in high school haha

I'm 5'8" perhaps a little taller but that's all I'll confess to
    Highest was I think 225 lb when I was pregnant. Un pregnant I'd say 190
    Lowest since doing MFP was about 135 and I looked terrible
    Current is 160 which sounds horribly high but my weight is always way higher than anyone ever guess...I have heavy organs...not to mention massive skater thighs which I suspect contribute

My weight is way higher than anyone would guess also.

I wonder why
    we should team up and go to carnivals and win the guess your weight and age games. No one ever gets my age right and I'm sure they never get yours right since I know what yours is and wouldn't have guess it

OMG! Yes! We would make bank for sure! No one ever guesses my weight or my age correctly. lol

I do laugh when people guess I'm in my 20s. Hubs was really pissed off when at his assistants wedding her friends all thought it was gross how he totally robbed the crazy because I was their age...they were all mid 20s. Perhaps my pointing out the amazingly hot, fit aqua aerobics instructor helped
  • synchkat
    Options

When I graduated high school I was about 140ish...put on about 10 lbs in boot camp because I was too small and put on double rations. I was about 160ish when I got out of the military...put on about another 10 Lbs in college (all good weight) to 170 and then ballooned up to 220 over the course of about 8 years afterwards.

Male 5'10"
    High 220
    Low ???
    Maint 180
    Current 186
    Goal 175-180

I agree although, all 4 years of high school; I was exactly: 137.0 pounds as, a child & adult lol! Otherwise my, lowest weight'd be: 7.6 pounds! :D

You'd think having to do weekly weigh ins I would know what my weight was in high school haha

Current is 160 which sounds horribly high but my weight is always way higher than anyone ever guess...I have heavy organs...not to mention massive skater thighs which I suspect contribute

I wonder why
    we should team up and go to carnivals and win the guess your weight and age games. No one ever gets my age right and I'm sure they never get yours right since I know what yours is and wouldn't have guess it

OMG! Yes! We would make bank for sure! No one ever guesses my weight or my age correctly. lol

I do laugh when people guess I'm in my 20s. Hubs was really pissed off when at his assistants wedding her friends all thought it was gross how he totally robbed the crazy because I was their age...they were all mid 20s. Perhaps my pointing out the amazingly hot, fit aqua aerobics instructor helped

Thats hilarious and awesome. I'm usually guessed as 35 all the way down to mid 20's.

I guess we're young at heart
  • synchkat
    Options

Male 5'10"
    High 220
    Low ???
    Maint 180
    Current 186
    Goal 175-180

I wonder why

Thats hilarious and awesome. I'm usually guessed as 35 all the way down to mid 20's.

I guess we're young at heart

Yeah, it's probably the fact that I don't act anywhere near my age that gets me guessed younger also.

who decides what we should do to "act our age" If I want to do flips or cartwheels or play with the skipping rope in the playground I will dammit
  • FitOldMomma
    FitOldMomma Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    Female 5'6"

Highest: 296.5
    Lowest: 149.5
    Current: 152
    Goal: anywhere between 149-154
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options

Male 5'10"
    High 220
    Low ???
    Maint 180
    Current 186
    Goal 175-180

I wonder why

You're 32 right?

Marry me!

I expect an invitation.
  • megemrj
    megemrj Posts: 547 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    5'1 female

HW 195ish (2011 or 2012...I think)
    CW 131lbs (today)
    GW where I'm at. I'm interested in leaning out but not really going by what the scale says.

I have a love-hate relationship with my scale at the moment.

CW was reached in 2016 and I've maintained between 3-5 lbs.
  • Tweaking_Time
    Tweaking_Time Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    56 y.o.
    6'0" Male

HW - 250
    LW - 169
    CW - 171
    GW - under 175

I am currently training for a mini-triathlon and have discovered exactly how much I HATE running haha

It took me 18 months to lose 75 pounds - or - "change my mini-van into a sports car"
    And believe me, it is much-MUCH easier to maintain a sports car than it is to change a mini-van into a sports car.
  • cyvain
    cyvain Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    My highest weight was approx. 88kg and my lowest is the same as my current of 64.9kg and I'm not even trying to lose weight at the moment. Just trying to maintain through my chronic pain condition while I'm undergoing investigations but it seems all im doing is losing weight despite my diary entry showing I should be gaining mostly.
  • FernRunner
    FernRunner Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    5'5" female
    Highest adult weight (not pregnant) - 212
    Lowest adult weight - 132
    CW - 156
    GW - 135/140ish
  • bbell1985
    bbell1985 Posts: 4,572 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    5'4"
    High 180
    Low 128
    Current 144.

I bulked on purpose when I hit 128 and have sucked butt at losing again. So here I am. I'd love to be 133-135.
  • Staceygram
    Staceygram Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    5'4"
    Highest: 157 while pregnant
    Highest non pregnant: 148
    Lowest: 104 (not a good look on my frame)
    Current:120
    Goal: 115ish
  • LBgetsfit
    LBgetsfit Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    Female 5'5 / 165cm
    Highest: 195 lbs. / 88.5 kg (41wks preggo)
    Lowest 133 lbs. / 60 kg (pre babies)
    Current: 139-142 lbs./ 63-64.4 kg
    Goal: mid 130's lbs. / 60-62.5 kg
  • shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    Options
    5'4.5"
    Highest: 260 lbs (Jan 2012)
    Lowest trend weight : 122 lbs (April 2016)
    Current trend weight : 133.5 lbs
  • corbettrn
    corbettrn Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    5'5" female
    Hw 140 while waiting for back surgery
    Lw 120
    Cw 130
    Goal 124

Been working out harder and have gotten stronger now need to trim down the extra weight. Scale has not budged in 4 mos. Harder to do at 48yo than when i was 38yo.
  • brittnichol
    brittnichol Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Female 5'4
    Highest-260
    Lowest-160
    Current-247
  • Metallifan79
    Metallifan79 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Male 6'7"
    Highest 430
    Lowest 260
    Current 349
  • TitanGM
    TitanGM Posts: 1,161 Member
    Options
    H- 245
    L- 178
    C- 199

I'm 6 foot 1in. My goal right now is 195. Athletic and in a good shape the way I want it.
  • FaeryLove18
    FaeryLove18 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    H- 250
    L- 155
    C- Sadness :neutral:

All weights as an adult. Picked up that college 15, plus a few more, then a lot more. I am certianly motivated and im going to get healthier. 4 of my aunts have died in two years due to heart disease. A huge wake up call. I wanna be healthy and have a better quality of life.
  • Leah_62803
    Leah_62803 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Lowest weight---
    98lbs naturally eating everything I could find and no gym workouts at all

Highest weight---
    180lbs--- I gained this in only 3 months from antidepressant medication

Current weight---
    116lbs I look almost as thin as when I was 98lbs but with WAY more muscle! I dont eat everything I can anymore, after antidepressant medication my metabolism slowed down, still fast just not SUPER fast.

I just had to jump in and say that the exact same thing happened to me! I always stayed at around 165 lbs eating whatever I wanted and no real exercise.
    I was overweight but felt ok with it. I was out on an antidepressant and within just a couple months ballooned up to 195 lbs. It was crazy!! I was in shock and denial. I still might be.

Female 5'4
    Highest weight: 195 lbs (not counting prego weight)
    Lowest weight: 153 lbs
    Current weight: 179
    Goal weight: 140