• jtegirl1jtegirl1 Member Posts: 4,924 Member Member Posts: 4,924 Member
    kace_kay wrote: »
    jtegirl1 wrote: »
    3ucbrlbvcisc.png
    5zmgav127yat.jpg
    edifzpqclrdl.png
    z6qzgrmmlrex.png

Soooooooo sweet! That first one and last one <3 I love that you didn't crop their ears.

I couldn't it's not fair on them x they are such good puppies x even have tails intact

That's awesome! I saw a puppy Doby around my neighborhood with his/her poor little ears taped up. I know they did it under anesthesia, but it still makes me sad. The worst is when we'd get Pitties in to the rescue that had their ears butchered with razor blades. :'(

:s I see it more and more now where they don't do it, I hope the trend will die out soon (hopefully)

Yes, I think the trend is definitely turning towards not cropping ears. Which is great.

Ruatine wrote: »
    These two enjoy our backyard, especially when it's warm and they can sunbathe.

a05mdp5j4y8n.jpg

vuhwpzcrktmp.jpg

Sooooo sweet!
  • MotorsheenMotorsheen Member Posts: 17,311 Member Member Posts: 17,311 Member
    My puppy is snuggling this morning. He rarely actually snuggles.

fk4yklhl0twd.jpeg

Damn Lucky Dog.
    kace_kay wrote: »
    ojixkqn463bx.jpg
    Dog park shenanigans

Love this! I wish my dog could be with other dogs. But it's probably best that he can't or I'd have a condo filled with dogs. lol
  • MotorsheenMotorsheen Member Posts: 17,311 Member Member Posts: 17,311 Member
    acorsaut89 wrote: »
    clxx8hucryze.jpg
    01bbsbktb2ci.jpg

Right after spa day . . . she's the cutest, and I may have formed an unhealthy attachment to my dog

this really is worth a second look...
  • annaskiskiannaskiski Member Posts: 1,212 Member Member Posts: 1,212 Member
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    clxx8hucryze.jpg
    01bbsbktb2ci.jpg

Right after spa day . . . she's the cutest, and I may have formed an unhealthy attachment to my dog

I love this dog too. I had an older pup who look just like her (but a boy), with the same markings, coloring, same sweet eyes......
    I get tears every time I think about him....(need a tissue)
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    clxx8hucryze.jpg
    01bbsbktb2ci.jpg

Awwwww..... that is! So cutes!

Here's Pip running on the beach in Quintay, Chile

f52gqmauppxw.jpg

This is so awesome! My dog will never be able to run free on a beach. :(
  • aChuisle_moChroiaChuisle_moChroi Member Posts: 5,163 Member Member Posts: 5,163 Member
    Pip was my first beagle -- got him when I was living in Chile. He got to do lots of beach running as a pup and accompanied us on quite a few road trips! Now I have so many it's hard to take them all. They get lots of walks and dog park time, though. :)