Need Keto/LC friends :)

Options
5 days new here and looking for extra support to get/give while following a Keto/LC plan. I am in a never-or-now state of mind with losing weight and determined more then ever! Please add me as a friend if interested. :)

Replies

• ms_smartypants
    ms_smartypants Posts: 8,278 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    I am a keto'er who has lost 101 lbs...Feel free to add me .. I would love to support you on your journey....Also feel free to join the low carb group on here... I will get the link for you in just a second...This is an amazing group with awesome people and lots of great information..its where most of us keto'ers , low carbers etc hang out http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/394-low-carber-daily-forum-the-lcd-group
  • BinWa
    BinWa Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Wow! that is an amazing weightloss, congratulations! That's the inspiration I'm looking for :) I will add you and thank you for the link
  • jordyngiulio
    jordyngiulio Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I have been doing LC for the last 5 months, with a few breaks in between for the holidays, vacations, etc. and have lost over 30 pounds in that timeframe and have lost over 80 total. I am a very regular logger.
  • BinWa
    Options
    Nice weightloss! I cant wait to be able to put numbers up like that...and I will :)
    Thanks jordyngiulio :) I will add you too!
  • carolynpecharka
    carolynpecharka Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am a keto'er who has lost 101 lbs...Feel free to add me .. I would love to support you on your journey....Also feel free to join the low carb group on here... I will get the link for you in just a second...This is an amazing group with awesome people and lots of great information..its where most of us keto'ers , low carbers etc hang out http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/394-low-carber-daily-forum-the-lcd-group

• carolynpecharka
    carolynpecharka Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    So new here and new to LC and keto. Anyway I "joined" the low carb group but can't seem to "get in"? Not sure how to view the threads? Help.... hanks y'all
  • BinWa
    Options
    So new here and new to LC and keto. Anyway I "joined" the low carb group but can't seem to "get in"? Not sure how to view the threads? Help.... hanks y'all
    Welcome.. from one newbie to another! You just wait for approval which doesn't take long :)

• Jerrman29
    Jerrman29 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Just started the keto diet myself. I'd add you as a friend on here but I don't know how.
  • ghostpepper
    ghostpepper Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I found this thread and joined the low carber group. I'm restarting keto after slacking off for a couple months and want some buddies.
  • careha
    careha Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi. I placed my grocery order yesterday. Will begin the keto life tomorrow. Can I friend all of you? Not sure what my profile looks like. I haven't signed on in 5 years. That was 235lbs. Currently 313. 52, female, NC
  • ghostpepper
    ghostpepper Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Everybody can friend me! I need this, I hate Facebook.
  • careha
    careha Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    How do I friend?
  • BinWa
    Options
    Hello ladies! I sent a friend request to you both :)
  • bonitabrooklynbomb
    bonitabrooklynbomb Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    HELLO! :smile: You can friend me too! ;)
  • nvmomketo
    nvmomketo Posts: 12,019 Member
    Options
    careha wrote: »
    How do I friend?
    Click on the poster's name and then click on it again in a new screen . Something like "add as a friend" should pop up.
  • mnalsa83
    mnalsa83 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    BinWa wrote: »
    5 days new here and looking for extra support to get/give while following a Keto/LC plan. I am in a never-or-now state of mind with losing weight and determined more then ever! Please add me as a friend if interested. :)

Feel free to add me. I've been Keto/LC for 6 weeks now. My diary is open for ideas.

I tried sending you a requestion but got an error.
  • BinWa
    Options
    Thanks...I got you added mnalsa83! :)