True Confessions - Don't Judge

Replies

• FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    I confess I've posted real confessions to get them out of my brain. The silly confessions are more fun.

Someone confess to wearing super hero underwear now.
  • Carillon_Campanello
    Carillon_Campanello Posts: 726 Member
    JLAJ81 wrote: »
    Way too much penis talk and not enough vagina talk

Hey now...I tried to start a "show us your pink" thread. Someone threw a bucket of water all over that.

People seem to really like to talk about the D around here. And pics of the D.
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    FeraFilia wrote: »
    I confess I've posted real confessions to get them out of my brain. The silly confessions are more fun.

That's what I wear on Sunday's.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member

I confess the more "these aren't confessions" posts there are the nite mundane my confessions become
  • browneyedgirl749
    I confess I like a mix of real and fake. You'll never know which ones are which sometimes, and that may make the confessor feel better.
  • FeraFilia

That's what I wear on Sunday's.

Ummmm...I guess I'm wearing invisible man underwear

Pics or it didn't happen.
  • FeraFilia

Hey now...I tried to start a "show us your pink" thread. Someone threw a bucket of water all over that.

I have a fun picture for that thread.
  • FeraFilia
    I confess I'm still trying to distract myself.
  • browneyedgirl749

Hey I was just trying to help save it from being *kitten* down because there are people who would think what I thought, but then get offended by it. Me? I don't get offended.
  • RavenLibra
    RavenLibra Posts: 1,737 Member
    I got my yearly bonus today... I confess that I am somewhat disappointed that it wasn't North of $20k... I know I should be grateful that I have someone paying me to do what I do.... I also confess that I am disappointed by ALL the butt heads that voted this freaking Libtard government in... and the equally challenged NDP into government so that they could re-distribute my wealth... my tax hit went up to 40%...
  • browneyedgirl749
    Why did I get kittened for saying s h u t? Unless i fat fingered it and it came across as the other word?
  • JLAJ81
    JLAJ81 Posts: 2,477 Member

I own multiple pairs
  • RavenLibra
    RavenLibra Posts: 1,737 Member
    On the bright side... I am going ot be doing some wine tasting in the next couple of months... my "wine guy" is going to be popping a 1955 Bordeaux next Tuesday... and 6 other vintages... I am a bit sad that there isn't a 2005 in that list...
  • FeraFilia

I own multiple pairs

How many are superman?
  • FeraFilia
    I confess I may have just flashed the lawn care guy... oops.
  • synchkat
    RavenLibra wrote: »
    On the bright side... I am going ot be doing some wine tasting in the next couple of months... my "wine guy" is going to be popping a 1955 Bordeaux next Tuesday... and 6 other vintages... I am a bit sad that there isn't a 2005 in that list...

I've a 69 Bordeaux in my rack. We were told by a sommelier it should be amazing. I'm thinking vinegar.
  • Strivetobebetter76
    Strivetobebetter76 Posts: 1,784 Member
    I have on occasion been known to crop dust a grocery aisle
  • browneyedgirl749
    I have on occasion been known to crop dust a grocery aisle

My brother does this to me at the grocery store, then tries to blame his son.
  • synchkat
    synchkat wrote: »

I've a 69 Bordeaux in my rack. We were told by a sommelier it should be amazing. I'm thinking vinegar.

Why do the conversations keep coming back to your rack???

I need to replenish my rack I'll do that today
  • FeraFilia

Why do the conversations keep coming back to your rack???

I need to replenish my rack I'll do that today

I have no rack.