True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• jbirdgreen
    jbirdgreen Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    I confess that I just did the same thing...the overeating healthy snacks part @aleciajane94. I get so HUNGRY after a workout!
  • thedcubed1
    thedcubed1 Posts: 7,209 Member
    Options
    I confess that I like to eat spam with eggs for breakfast from time to time. Seared so you get that nice crispiness
  • BrandoCalrissian44
    BrandoCalrissian44 Posts: 15 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Some days I want to lay in bed all day
  • LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    I confess I'll be a little lost when I hit my goal weight. I think maintaining it will be harder than losing.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    I confess I'll be a little lost when I hit my goal weight. I think maintaining it will be harder than losing.

Agreed. Having been in maintenance before. It is way harder! Hence, why I am losing again! :D;)
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    LL5lifts wrote: »
    Somedays the empty wins and those days suck

yrve15tmix4q.gif
  • KyleGrace8
    KyleGrace8 Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    I confess even though I'm loving the rest of my body (due to weight loss) the one body part I never had to worry about in the past is worrying me the most. It's stupid really but I just feel like I'm missing my trademark these days.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    I confess I had something to confess but forgot what it was
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    I confess that I did something I regretted just a while ago, I realized during this, I am just not good enough. I think I need to retreat for while, anything making me feel like this has got to go..
  • RoxieDawn
    Options
    jtegirl1 wrote: »
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    I confess that I did something I regretted just a while ago, I realized during this, I am just not good enough. I think I need to retreat for while, anything making me feel like this has got to go..

Of course you are good enough #soulsista! Whatever it was, try not to beat yourself up. You are an amazing woman and you look absolutely fantastic from all of your hard work! <3

Love you for saying this <3 #soulsista
  • RoxieDawn
    Options

Of course you are good enough #soulsista! Whatever it was, try not to beat yourself up. You are an amazing woman and you look absolutely fantastic from all of your hard work! <3

Love you for saying this <3 #soulsista

:*<3:*

You look so freaking amazing in your PP!

ahy979vs04fr.png

• _dixiana_
    _dixiana_ Posts: 3,262 Member
    Options
    I confess I've eaten too many carbs and not enough protein today and didn't log anything and I'm not liking myself for it.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    _dixiana_ wrote: »
    I confess I've eaten too many carbs and not enough protein today and didn't log anything and I'm not liking myself for it.

I was over on sugars but good on carbs. Under on protein. Overall okay. Another opportunity tomorrow chica!
  • Nitroalley2
    Nitroalley2 Posts: 3,419 Member
    Options
    Today is one of those days where I feel if I comment in a thread it will be dorky so I don't. Been having a lot of those days lately.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    Today is one of those days where I feel if I comment in a thread it will be dorky so I don't. Been having a lot of those days lately.

since when is dorky not good?
    it's better than creepy
  • Dreamcrusher16
    Dreamcrusher16 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »

since when is dorky not good?
    it's better than creepy

Wait, what's wrong with creepy? It's all I have going for me.