True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    Oh no the ladies here have spoken. Size is all that matters.
    Edit:NOT the size of the heart.

I may be in the minority, but 5-6 inches is fine with me.

Dang. There is hope!
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Speaking of size...I confess, every time I see this poster I fall in love again.

See the full version here.

size_comparison___science_fiction_spaceships_by_dirkloechel-d6lfgdf.jpg
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    @Timshel_ wrote: »
    Speaking of size...I confess, every time I see this poster I fall in love again.

I love posters like that but WTF with the gigantic flea????
  • JLAJ81
    JLAJ81 Posts: 2,477 Member
    Options
    Vague post. Want to know what's wrong with me? I don't want to talk about it.

What's not wrong with you?
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    I confess I'm having a really difficult time knowing my personal hero is facing his mortality. I don't know how to deal with this situation. I've never had to face this before with someone so close to me. It's tearing me up inside and I'm doing the best I can. I have no coping skills for this situation.
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    Options

Poster says:

Star Craft
    Zerg
    Leviathan

Never saw it so I don't know

Well, if was in that show, I would simply put a flea collar around my ship to defend myself.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options

Poster says:

Star Craft
    Zerg
    Leviathan

Never saw it so I don't know

It's a video game

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbqBhSBcWFM
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    edited April 2017
    Options
    I confess sometimes when I get upset with my coworkers I work late so I can be alone in the office after everyone goes home. Then I put a little piece of scotch tape over everyone's mouse infrared. The next day everyone thinks something is wrong with their computer. I pretend it happens to my mouse too as to not be conspicuous.

This all started when I was 20 and worked in a call center. One of my coworkers was a dick to me so I stole the track ball out of his mouse (back when they had little track balls). So as my coworkers annoyed me over the years at that job I stole the mouse balls randomly. On my last day I brought the bag of mouse balls in from home and put them on my desk. 18 of them. I told my boss at the time I wasn't sure what they were. I don't know if they ever figured it out or not.
    ^^ Greatness!!!

I confess that sometimes I have:

1. Put a piece of scotch tape over a co-worker's mouth piece on their phone onr day and then the ear piece the next.
    2. Hooked all their paper clips together.
    3. Taken their scotch tape and carefully cut them into small pieces and retaped them onto the roll, except the one piece that is long enough to reach from the roll to the cut thingy.
    4. Sent random, anonymous reports containing figures to random low-level employees with a note to "get these into the system ASAP"
  • Ben_there_done_that
    Ben_there_done_that Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    How have you people not played StarCraft before? That game was epic!
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    Options
    @captbklee wrote: »
    How have you people not played StarCraft before? That game was epic!

I've played pong. Does that count?
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    8q39kl2nr4qq.jpg

Hey captain obvious, how you doin? LOL
  • browneyedgirl749
    Options
    I confess sometimes when I get upset with my coworkers I work late so I can be alone in the office after everyone goes home. Then I put a little piece of scotch tape over everyone's mouse infrared. The next day everyone thinks something is wrong with their computer. I pretend it happens to my mouse too as to not be conspicuous.

This all started when I was 20 and worked in a call center. One of my coworkers was a dick to me so I stole the track ball out of his mouse (back when they had little track balls). So as my coworkers annoyed me over the years at that job I stole the mouse balls randomly. On my last day I brought the bag of mouse balls in from home and put them on my desk. 18 of them. I told my boss at the time I wasn't sure what they were. I don't know if they ever figured it out or not.

I do that to my boss on occasion. He thinks his batteries are dead so he goes to change them and see's the tape. He automatically knows it me.
  • browneyedgirl749
    Options
    I confess I just turned up my iPad to listen to my current obsession... This is today's version of "Your Body Is A Wonderland."