True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    jtegirl1 wrote: »
    Today is one of those days where I feel if I comment in a thread it will be dorky so I don't. Been having a lot of those days lately.

Nothing wrong with being dorky. I get called a dork quite often. :)

I am dork and nerd. :#
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    Today is one of those days where I feel if I comment in a thread it will be dorky so I don't. Been having a lot of those days lately.

since when is dorky not good?
    it's better than creepy

Wait, what's wrong with creepy? It's all I have going for me.

Try the dorky approach....bet it gets you more nakie pics
  • LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    Never be afraid to be yourself.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    Never be afraid to be yourself.

Unless you can be Batman.
    Then always be Batman.
  • Dreamcrusher16
    Dreamcrusher16 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options

it's better than creepy

Lol I didn't know anyone was offering nakie pics. I'll start being dorky as soon as I finish making my LOTR costume.
  • BrandoCalrissian44
    Options
    _dixiana_ wrote: »
    I confess I've eaten too many carbs and not enough protein today and didn't log anything and I'm not liking myself for it.
    don't beat yourself up! Tomorrow is a brand new day!

• _dixiana_
    _dixiana_ Posts: 3,262 Member
    Options

This happens to me a lot. But I usually think I'm not funny or insightful enough. Eff it, I say.
    Be you. Ain't nothing wrong with dorky.
  • _dixiana_
    _dixiana_ Posts: 3,262 Member
    Options

it's better than creepy

Lol I didn't know anyone was offering nakie pics. I'll start being dorky as soon as I finish making my LOTR costume.

I'll send you nakie pics.
    They just won't be mine.
  • Dreamcrusher16
    Options
    _dixiana_ wrote: »

it's better than creepy

I'll send you nakie pics.
    They just won't be mine.

Haha, gee thanks @dixiana, I'm suddenly very concerned about my inbox
  • angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options
    I figured out today that I can finally afford to move out on my own but I confess I'm really afraid of having to move back home if I run out of money. I'll feel like I failed, like I'm doing with so many other things lately.
  • subcounter
    subcounter Posts: 2,382 Member
    Options
    angelxsss wrote: »
    I figured out today that I can finally afford to move out on my own but I confess I'm really afraid of having to move back home if I run out of money. I'll feel like I failed, like I'm doing with so many other things lately.

Its like any change in life, very daunting at the beginning. Never be afraid of failure though, thats part of life too, and all the experiences it brings. So worst case, you would be back to where you were, thats not terrible, and you can try and try again :smile:
  • cjohnsonss
    cjohnsonss Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I confess,
    I feel like a bit of an *kitten* for not being more devestated by my grandmas death. I try and justify if by saying she had been fighting camcer for 8 years, and I've been expecting it the last 3 years. I mean I loved her, and it's sad. But. I don't even know.
  • Dreamcrusher16
    Options
    @synchkat exactly. When you know it's coming you start going through your own grief process. My point @cjohnsonss is don't beat yourself up over it. Death isn't always something to be mourned. Celebrate their life and your good memories with family and friends.
  • BrandoCalrissian44
    Options
    sw33tp3a1 wrote: »
    I confess my dad's an alcoholic. In my younger years I stayed away from alcohol because I didn't want to be like him. I have been through so much these past 6 months that I've have found myself using alcohol to cope. Tonight I made the choice to change that.

Very powerful decision. Good for you!
  • NoAnalHere
    NoAnalHere Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I confess I see *kitten* used alot on MFP in alot of different contexts and I have NO idea what it actually means