True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    I confess sometimes when I get upset with my coworkers I work late so I can be alone in the office after everyone goes home. Then I put a little piece of scotch tape over everyone's mouse infrared. The next day everyone thinks something is wrong with their computer. I pretend it happens to my mouse too as to not be conspicuous.

This all started when I was 20 and worked in a call center. One of my coworkers was a dick to me so I stole the track ball out of his mouse (back when they had little track balls). So as my coworkers annoyed me over the years at that job I stole the mouse balls randomly. On my last day I brought the bag of mouse balls in from home and put them on my desk. 18 of them. I told my boss at the time I wasn't sure what they were. I don't know if they ever figured it out or not.
    ^^ Greatness!!!

I confess that sometimes I have:

1. Put a piece of scotch tape over a co-worker's mouth piece on their phone onr day and then the ear piece the next.
    2. Hooked all their paper clips together.
    3. Taken their scotch tape and carefully cut them into small pieces and retaped them onto the roll, except the one piece that is long enough to reach from the roll to the cut thingy.
    4. Sent random, anonymous reports containing figures to random low-level employees with a note to "get these into the system ASAP"

Just recently, I was in a situation of sharing office space on nights with an established day shift. One of the day guys didn't like the idea of sharing with nights, so he locked up his mouse and keyboard in a small filing cabinet to make it difficult to use his desk. The cabinets rolled, and there were many of that style on the floor. Sooooooo...one night, I rolled his cabinet with the locked up mouse and keyboard, and replaced it with an identical one from somewhere else. That was rewarding.

Ok, I got mad respect.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    I confess sometimes when I get upset with my coworkers I work late so I can be alone in the office after everyone goes home. Then I put a little piece of scotch tape over everyone's mouse infrared. The next day everyone thinks something is wrong with their computer. I pretend it happens to my mouse too as to not be conspicuous.

This all started when I was 20 and worked in a call center. One of my coworkers was a dick to me so I stole the track ball out of his mouse (back when they had little track balls). So as my coworkers annoyed me over the years at that job I stole the mouse balls randomly. On my last day I brought the bag of mouse balls in from home and put them on my desk. 18 of them. I told my boss at the time I wasn't sure what they were. I don't know if they ever figured it out or not.
    ^^ Greatness!!!

1. Put a piece of scotch tape over a co-worker's mouth piece on their phone onr day and then the ear piece the next.
    3. Taken their scotch tape and carefully cut them into small pieces and retaped them onto the roll, except the one piece that is long enough to reach from the roll to the cut thingy.
    4. Sent random, anonymous reports containing figures to random low-level employees with a note to "get these into the system ASAP"

Just recently, I was in a situation of sharing office space on nights with an established day shift. One of the day guys didn't like the idea of sharing with nights, so he locked up his mouse and keyboard in a small filing cabinet to make it difficult to use his desk. The cabinets rolled, and there were many of that style on the floor. Sooooooo...one night, I rolled his cabinet with the locked up mouse and keyboard, and replaced it with an identical one from somewhere else. That was rewarding.

you're a bit of a *kitten* eh
  • synchkat
    Options
    I confess I've been thinking and this talk of no clean undies and not wearing any...doesn't it chafe? If you're a boy don't things flop around? Not judging just curious and clearly I've too much time on my hands for thinking
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    Speaking of size...I confess, every time I see this poster I fall in love again.

See the full version here.

size_comparison___science_fiction_spaceships_by_dirkloechel-d6lfgdf.jpg

No Moya? :cry:

Since I'm sure people were concerned, I found her. Side profile, I expected a top view

Yup. And many more here! *teehee* (giddy giggles)

http://www.st-minutiae.com/resources/comparison/
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    I confess I've been thinking and this talk of no clean undies and not wearing any...doesn't it chafe? If you're a boy don't things flop around? Not judging just curious and clearly I've too much time on my hands for thinking

Cuz he's freeeeeeeeeeeeee.... free ballin!
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options

^^ Greatness!!!

Nice job.

• SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »

1403474629342.png
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    Options
    @lstrat115 wrote: »
    I confess I was having a hard time with something and it was really bothering me. I went outside, enjoyed the beautiful day and felt good. It helped me not worry so much, all that fresh air. Yay nature!

Sometimes being alone with nature is one of the best distractions from the stresses of life

Especially if you're not wearing any underwear.

• synchkat
    Options
    I confess I was happy the falcons who have taken up residence in my backyard tree might decrease the squirrel population, I forgot I might have to clean up after the. Anyone wanna come to a squirrel funeral?
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    I confess I haven't eaten at all today.
  • Timshel_
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    Sometimes being alone with nature is one of the best distractions from the stresses of life

It is always the best distraction.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    I confess I have been having panic attacks all day thinking about the anniversary of the worst day of my life being tomorrow and have ate all the bad foodz.
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options

This guy knows what is up. :)
    No electronics, no "noise" to get in your head. Just pure, natural beauty

That's the best thing about living in the middle of nowhere. Yay rural Indiana. The crazy quiet used to bother me.
  • RavenLibra
    RavenLibra Posts: 1,737 Member
    Options
    I confess that I have been a bit judgy about all the passive aggressive activities people are confessing to...tsk.. tsk..tsk... BUT I am not surprised. I am just glad the rest of the animal kingdom don't have the manual dexterity to seek out retribution.
  • JLAJ81
    JLAJ81 Posts: 2,477 Member
    Options
    I confess I have eaten more than I was supposed to today

You better not have
  • Timshel_
    Options

This guy knows what is up. :)
    No electronics, no "noise" to get in your head. Just pure, natural beauty

<3