True Confessions - Don't Judge

Replies

• FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    I confess I just indulged in a little retail therapy without leaving my couch.
  • T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member
    I confess I have been having panic attacks all day thinking about the anniversary of the worst day of my life being tomorrow and have ate all the bad foodz.

<3<3 i confess i want to give you a hug and get you drunk :#
  • FeraFilia
    I confess I am this kind of geek...

101uqrq1danz.gif

best comedy in movie history

Agreed. I watch it frequently.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Tomk652015 wrote: »
    I confess I have been having panic attacks all day thinking about the anniversary of the worst day of my life being tomorrow and have ate all the bad foodz.

<3<3 i confess i want to give you a hug and get you drunk :#

Drunk hugs! ;)
  • RunHardBeStrong

(((HUGS))) :heart: :heart:

<3
  • ekim2016
    ekim2016 Posts: 1,199 Member
    I watch a movie from NF every Saturday night.. just saw Nocturnal Animals
  • LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member

Eat, cry, drink....Do what you have to do to get through it. You don't have to be strong all the time.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member

sorry tomorrow is a cruddy anniversary I hope you get through it peacefully
  • RunHardBeStrong
    lstrat115 wrote: »

Sending you hugs and hoping that tomorrow you can get a way to find even a little peace and happiness in the day.

Eat, cry, drink....Do what you have to do to get through it. You don't have to be strong all the time.

Thanks girls <3 I will stay busy with my surviving kids and keep my mind off it as much as possible. I will cry though several times and spend some time at the cemetery with my angel baby, Caylen.
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    I confess I am this kind of geek...

101uqrq1danz.gif

best comedy in movie history

This is one of those movies I only saw recently (like past few years) but I got most of the references. The amount of movies I've seen is insanely low

We have weekly call reports we have to complete. Within our group we can them TPS reports. My assistant will ask "do you have your TPS report?" and she has never seen the movie or knows the reference.
  • FeraFilia

Sending you hugs and hoping that tomorrow you can get a way to find even a little peace and happiness in the day.

Thanks girls <3 I will stay busy with my surviving kids and keep my mind off it as much as possible. I will cry though several times and spend some time at the cemetery with my angel baby, Caylen.

I hope your kids make you smile, and that your visit is peaceful.
  • _dixiana_
    _dixiana_ Posts: 3,262 Member
    I confess I just ate an apple and it made me burp VERY loudly.
    200.gif#2
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    138shades wrote: »
    My mind is a mess right now.

Hugs my friend :*
  • RunHardBeStrong
    FeraFilia wrote: »

I hope your kids make you smile, and that your visit is peaceful.

Thank you!