Quest Protein Chips

Options
Tried these for the first time today in the sour cream and onion flavor--pricy, but a great snack substitute for a chip craving.

Replies

• kwtilbury
    kwtilbury Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options
    I ordered a few cases on what must have been a price mistake ($0.25 a bag). Sour cream and onion, sea salt, BBQ and cheddar. They're good as a salad topping or with a sandwich, but I wouldn't pay $2-3 a bag.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    I like them too!
  • lonragland24
    lonragland24 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    They are great!
  • inertiastrength
    inertiastrength Posts: 2,343 Member
    Options
    I found them way too dry personally
  • tillerstouch
    tillerstouch Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    Slightly off topic but just tried a quest cereal bar this morning. Damn it was good! Good macros as well.
  • hesfeld
    hesfeld Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I could not finish a bag of the chips, they tasted like seasoned cardboard to me. As mentioned above, the cereal bars are delicious.
  • janjunie
    janjunie Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    Slightly off topic but just tried a quest cereal bar this morning. Damn it was good! Good macros as well.

I know what you mean, better than the regular bars IMO, too bad they didn't have more protein in them.
  • janjunie
    Options
    Tried these for the first time today in the sour cream and onion flavor--pricy, but a great snack substitute for a chip craving.

I love the chips, somehow I can justify paying that much for a quest bar, but not for the chips. I buy the chips when I find them on sale.
  • tillerstouch
    tillerstouch Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    janjunie wrote: »

I know what you mean, better than the regular bars IMO, too bad they didn't have more protein in them.

110 calories and 12 grams of potien. Regular bars are 200 calories and 20 grams i believe. If you eat two itd be the same. Except that would get expensive. Lol
  • janjunie
    Options
    janjunie wrote: »

110 calories and 12 grams of potien. Regular bars are 200 calories and 20 grams i believe. If you eat two itd be the same. Except that would get expensive. Lol

Except the regular bars aren't as tasty IMO and I'm not in that much of a need for an extra 8 grams of protein.
  • mikenmar
    mikenmar Posts: 31 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    I just discovered them -- I love these! (These are the "Improved" version.) They're expensive ($2/bag from Amazon) but I'm willing to pay a bit more for them than regular chips.

Sour cream and cheddar cheese, and sour cream and onion are great.

They're almost too good to be true though, and I wonder about them. Has anyone seen or done an independent lab analysis?