Replies

• tsortsor
    tsortsor Posts: 830 Member
    Options
    I'm a fatty
  • Theo166
    Theo166 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    Am I the only very overweight person on this board. I look at at the pics of posts in my notifications bell and all I see are 20 something skinny guys and gals. Need to find some fat people.

You should be looking in the mirror to solve that problem, you sent out the 'friend requests' to them!

Personally, my friend list is loaded up with other people targeting +100 lbs off, real fatties, even the young ones.
  • Carbkiller1970
    Carbkiller1970 Posts: 3,289 Member
    Options
    Theo166 wrote: »
    Am I the only very overweight person on this board. I look at at the pics of posts in my notifications bell and all I see are 20 something skinny guys and gals. Need to find some fat people.

You should be looking in the mirror to solve that problem, you sent out the 'friend requests' to them!

Personally, my friend list is loaded up with other people targeting +100 lbs off, real fatties, even the young ones.

Lol you said real fatties. Smh
  • danigirl1011
    danigirl1011 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Fat person right here. I weigh more than my husband who is a foot taller than i am. 5'2" and weighing in at 225 to start. I have lost 13 in the last 35 days. I'm sure people would look at me and think the same thing you do with the 20 somethings who are skinny. But, i have lost large amounts before. As long as people give ok advice doesn't matter age or weight :)
  • CornflakeGirl01
    CornflakeGirl01 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    As others have stated, pictures do not tell the whole story. Old saying, "Don't judge a book by its cover". I started out at 216, have lost 56 pounds and have another 20-25 to go. It has been a very hard journey. I have been stuck for a good year, gained 20 pounds back, now I just lost 10 pounds in the past 2 months.

It is important to remember do not make sweeping statements.
  • tsortsor
    tsortsor Posts: 830 Member
    Options
    I was born to be fat
  • rileysowner
    rileysowner Posts: 8,124 Member
    Options

I'm fat. Probably 38Kg to go.
  • vespiquenn
    vespiquenn Posts: 1,455 Member
    Options
    ShakeOff84 wrote: »
    Don't use the F word say Fluffy.. but yea I see so many giving advice but they are not starting out where we are. Motivation my friend join a 5k that's where I started this year.

Cats are fluffy. Fat is fat.

7hfjnxe8tw4r.gif

• formerpl
    formerpl Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I was 312, no muscle when I started. I think I was just about to go to a 44 or a 46 pants waist.

Now I'm 34/34 pant and 218. I lose and gain in cycles on purpose to gain muscle, but right now I'm losing to 199 for an insurance break at physical time, which is fine because I haven't been 199 since maybe age 17. I got close (208) last year when I got sick of dieting and decided to start eating in a surplus and gaining muscle so I wasn't so skinny and weak.

• MarriedchunkyK
    MarriedchunkyK Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I was 330 at my highest lost most of my weight and regained some that I'm working on now. I'm still fat chunky fluffy soft lol whatever you want to call it doesn't bother me. Feel free to add me if you want. It's really a lifelong battle for alot of us with some ups & downs here n there I think everyone is at a different stage at any given point in time. I will change my profile pic so you can see my ups n downs because I can't insert it here.
  • kmk1447
    kmk1447 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    I am not even close to my 20's... I am getting close to 40's. :p I have my own fitness battles to deal with. I'm skinny fat and need to tone everything. We're all on here for different reasons. I think everyone is a ROCKSTAR for being on this site and trying to better themselves and to have an active, healthy lifestyle.

Mad Re5pext
  • Fat_tasha
    Fat_tasha Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Fatty too