For the Ladies - Bald Guys, Hot or Not

Options

Replies

• sdoherty1000
    sdoherty1000 Posts: 146 Member
    Options

What did i do wrong with the photo? I love being bald, in fact....Just shaven it today with a brand new razor- smoother than a babies bum
  • foodfight247
    foodfight247 Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    Vin Diesel is still hot with it tho! :wink:

LOL, if he wasn't built like a high speed tank...I don't think most women would think so though =D.

LOL, which is why I'm working on being built like a high speed tank too =D.

:tongue: mmmmm....Now that sounds promising!..... gone weak at the knees! :tongue:
  • Ajontheguitar
    Options
    @ Mandeiko. I'm slowly balding and will be soon. Do I still have sexy-ness left in my days? lol

*soon = 10 years.
  • CountryDevil
    CountryDevil Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    ***SIGH***

<---- No live for the original poster.... (snicker)
  • judith3
    judith3 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Depends on the guy... some guys look seriously HOT bald!

Amen sister some guys look hot. there's this guy that comes into my job he is 40 and bald and i think hes gorgeous on the other hand there's another guy that i thought was incredibly yummy and then he shaved his head and he went from a solid 10 to a 2
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options

Amen sister some guys look hot. there's this guy that comes into my job he is 40 and bald and i think hes gorgeous on the other hand there's another guy that i thought was incredibly yummy and then he shaved his head and he went from a solid 10 to a 2

40 and gorgeous? Veerryyy interesting!

Hey! You live in Phoenix lol. I might be having to move back here in the near future /sigh.
  • ohwhataday
    ohwhataday Posts: 1,398 Member
    Options

LOL, if he wasn't built like a high speed tank...I don't think most women would think so though =D.

That's effing right. He is only hot with his huge manliness. And his deep voice that makes you drooool. hooo.
  • crisanderson27
    Options

That's effing right. He is only hot with his huge manliness. And his deep voice that makes you drooool. hooo.

LOL see? =D
  • ohwhataday
    Options
    ***SIGH***

Dude you're hot. There you happy? No but really, have more confidence, yo. The ladiez love it.
  • ohwhataday
    Options

LOL see? =D

I personally think he'd look weird with hair. And a different voice. But sometimes I swear he's a Cyborg.
  • crisanderson27
    Options

LOL see? =D

I personally think he'd look weird with hair. And a different voice. But sometimes I swear he's a Cyborg.

LOL, I can believe that. He's not really an 'actor' either. More a 'personality' that fits certain scripts/characters =D.

That being said...I like most of his movies...so it's all good lol.
  • ohwhataday
    Options
    I agree, he is one terrible actor!! Really, he talks too slow. Makes me want to kick him in the *kitten*.
  • judith3
    judith3 Posts: 296 Member
    Options

Hey! You live in Phoenix lol. I might be having to move back here in the near future /sigh.

Lol well i seriously have a crush on my 40 yr old customer i think hes hot haha

and good luck moving back to this oven :drinker:
  • CountryDevil
    CountryDevil Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    ***SIGH***

Dude you're hot. There you happy? No but really, have more confidence, yo. The ladiez love it.

Haha.. like I didn't know.. I was just throwing some sarcasm out there...
  • crisanderson27
    Options

Lol well i seriously have a crush on my 40 yr old customer i think hes hot haha

and good luck moving back to this oven :drinker:

Yeah lol...I moved AWAY for a reason!!

Oh well, life is what it is lol. If I have to, I will =p.
  • mandeiko
    mandeiko Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    ***SIGH***

I thought you already knew that you were a stud :P
  • mandeiko
    mandeiko Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    @ Mandeiko. I'm slowly balding and will be soon. Do I still have sexy-ness left in my days? lol

*soon = 10 years.
    Of courseeeee!!
  • writtenINthestars
    writtenINthestars Posts: 1,933 Member
    Options

Ohhh please, Vin is a good looking guy. Period! The extra tankage he's got just is a very nice bonus. :tongue: