Craziest university or college stories

Anybody else who's gone or is currently in university or college that has any crazy stories they wanna share with us all? I need a pick me up lol

Replies

• jillybeansalad
    jillybeansalad Posts: 239 Member
    With food?
  • Ironandwine69
    Ironandwine69 Posts: 2,432 Member
    I don't remember. It was a century ago.
  • Randalicious91
    Randalicious91 Posts: 37 Member
    With food?

With anything LOL
  • jillybeansalad
    Nothing to file under "Food and Nutrition."
  • buffalogal42
    buffalogal42 Posts: 374 Member
    Food related? Once I ate 6 bowls of cream of chicken soup from the cafeteria. Then I puked outside. Lol (probably not what you were going for!)
  • jillybeansalad
    Food related? Once I ate 6 bowls of cream of chicken soup from the cafeteria. Then I puked outside. Lol (probably not what you were going for!)

Dare or desire? lol
  • buffalogal42
    buffalogal42 Posts: 374 Member

Dare or desire? lol

A little of both? Lol - bragging about how good it was and how I could eat it every day. ;-)
  • Randalicious91
    Randalicious91 Posts: 37 Member

LOL you're amazing! I did the same with pizza. I ate 13 large pieces and then regretted it
  • yellingkimber
    yellingkimber Posts: 229 Member
    I had a night where I drank 1,618 calories before the mixer was added.

PS- did you know there are 1,618 calories in a fifth of vodka!?!

I don't drink anymore.
  • shaneozouf
    shaneozouf Posts: 59 Member
    PS- did you know there are 1,618 calories in a fifth of vodka!?!

I don't know what a fifth is, but I know there's 60 calories in an ounce of vodka. . .
  • MaggieGirl135
    MaggieGirl135 Posts: 975 Member
    When I was a freshman in the dorm, the cafeteria always paired spaghetti with potato chips. Who would ever think to serve a side of chips with spaghetti? I always said no thank you to the chips. This was, by the way, a long time ago.
  • ksz1104
    ksz1104 Posts: 260 Member
    When I was in undergrad my BFF and I were on south beach and parked somewhere and my car got towed! LOL for about 30 seconds I thought my car was stolen... Not only was my mom going to be pissed I was on southbeach but my car got stolen?!! Oh oops i parked in a tow zone. Duh. This was like 3 am. We were stranded but a car full of guys offered to take us to an ATM and then to the tow place (YES I KNOW IT WAS ONE OF THE STUPIDEST THINGS WE COULD HAVE DONE). Turns out, they also attended Florida State and lived close to our apartment complex there. They were absolutely gentlemen, took us to an atm to get cash and dropped us off to get our car. No funny business, nothing. Could have been a tragic story but its just one of those "Good times but terrible decision" stories.