12346»

Replies

• Eliza6898
    Eliza6898 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    nichell88 wrote: »
    Brans34 wrote: »
    Way to go! You look amazing!

Thank you so so much! The support I've received throughout this journey has been a major contributor to my result. Thanks again, it really means a lot

you look amazing!!! I'm jealous!!! good for you!!!
  • justme0810
    justme0810 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Newbie to this site where can I see your previous post where you told how you loat thw weight I would lovw to read that...thanks in advance
  • nichell88
    nichell88 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    justme0810 wrote: »
    Newbie to this site where can I see your previous post where you told how you loat thw weight I would lovw to read that...thanks in advance

Just scroll up. I've explained it in bits and pieces throughout this thread
  • Riskay123
    Riskay123 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on such a fantastic result. You look so great. I have about 44 to loose. You are now my inspiration.
  • Imperfect_Angel
    Imperfect_Angel Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    You look so good! My starting weight is just like yours so seeing your progress really inspired me
  • buffywhitney
    buffywhitney Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I can see myself in these pics. I have the same hips, thighs. I'm curious, if you don't mind, what are your before and now stats? And great job!
  • nichell88
    Options
    I can see myself in these pics. I have the same hips, thighs. I'm curious, if you don't mind, what are your before and now stats? And great job!

I'm 5'6 and was about 205 before and I'm 163 now. I'm not sure how many inches I've lost because I only started tracking my measurements about 4 weeks ago
  • Penthesilea514
    Penthesilea514 Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options
    An amazing transformation- well done! And good luck as you continue your journey :)
  • Yellowstone1983
    Yellowstone1983 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful! What a major change in such a short period of time!
  • nichell88
    Options
    DocMeagan wrote: »

Thank you very much
  • nichell88
    Options
    An amazing transformation- well done! And good luck as you continue your journey :)

Thank you!
  • nichell88
    Options
    DocMeagan wrote: »

Thanks
  • nichell88
    Options
    You look so good! My starting weight is just like yours so seeing your progress really inspired me

I'm so glad to hear that. Thank you, and good luck on your journey
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!