True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    I confess I'm a bit obsessed with the SimCity build it game. Brings me back to when I was in high school.
  • ekim2016
    ekim2016 Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    I confess that looks like Bern dancing...
  • tmanfromtexas
    tmanfromtexas Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    Gimsteinn1 wrote: »
    I got the scare of my life tonight, a driver hit my baby girl and took off but I know the license plate number and now I wan't to hunt her down and killer. My girl is ok.. but that driver.. She better *kitten* hope the police get to her before I do!!!

Glad she's alright, but be careful about murder confessions. I'm not judging though.

Seriously I'm glad she's ok and let the karma police handle this one.

I didnt take her comment as a comment that she was gonna murder someone, it was more like she was going to hunt the person down like a rabid dog, once found she was going to throat punch her then as she was laying on the ground gasping for air, she was going to kick the living *kitten* out of her literally until she *kitten* on herself. Then wait for her to regained her breath just so she could then watch her start coughing up blood from her punctured lungs. Then she was going to grab her by hair and smash her face into the ground until she was unrecognizable. Then go home take a bath and drink some wine. That was kinda what I got out of it.
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    I confess I'm a bit obsessed with the SimCity build it game. Brings me back to when I was in high school.

Level 56, Mayor of Whörė Island over here :sunglasses:

And I bet you designed it so that only the Skipper and Gilligan were on your island.
  • ekim2016
    Options
    Ginger and Maryanne...
  • browneyedgirl749
    Options

Awesome!! I just stumbled upon it on Sunday. I'm only on level 12.
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    Options

And I bet you designed it so that only the Skipper and Gilligan were on your island.

Are you calling skipper and Gilligan *kitten*?

You have to wonder about the "little buddy" thing, right?
  • browneyedgirl749
    Options

Awesome!! I just stumbled upon it on Sunday. I'm only on level 12.

It's so addicting...I started at least a year and a half ago :lol:

It is addicting! I've been playing at work and I shouldn't be lol
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    Options

Don't ruin the only show I had on VHS as a kid!

Gives a whole new meaning to coconut cream pie, eh?
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    Options

Don't ruin the only show I had on VHS as a kid!

Gives a whole new meaning to coconut cream pie, eh?

NOOOOOO

Just sit right back and you'll hear a tale....
  • ekim2016
    Options
    a tale of a fateful trip...
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    I confess I just got the most heart breaking phone call of my life. My father called, from my grandfather's bedside, where he had just died, at home surrounded by his wife and children.

I confess I was home alone when my dad called and I am so very grateful for technology allowing me to have at least virtual company until my husband got home.

I confess I feel insanely guilty for not making it out there to see him over the last few weeks knowing his health was failing, but also feel guilty because I'm glad I don't have the visual memory of my hero broken and dying to carry around with all the good.

I confess I will be a complete mess for a while, because that man was my idol and I don't have a memory of him that doesn't make me smile.

I confess my heart is completely broken right now. He would have been 80 in July.

I confess I needed to post this in a public place because everyone should know what an amazing man the world just lost.
  • ekim2016
    Options
    I confess I am deeply sorry for your loss... glad we can be around here on mfp to give you some company....
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    I confess ..for a judgement free zone, I see a lot of judging ..
    And Im judging you :D