True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    FeraFilia wrote: »
    I confess I just got the most heart breaking phone call of my life. My father called, from my grandfather's bedside, where he had just died, at home surrounded by his wife and children.

I confess I was home alone when my dad called and I am so very grateful for technology allowing me to have at least virtual company until my husband got home.

I confess I feel insanely guilty for not making it out there to see him over the last few weeks knowing his health was failing, but also feel guilty because I'm glad I don't have the visual memory of my hero broken and dying to carry around with all the good.

I confess I will be a complete mess for a while, because that man was my idol and I don't have a memory of him that doesn't make me smile.

I confess my heart is completely broken right now. He would have been 80 in July.

I confess I needed to post this in a public place because everyone should know what an amazing man the world just lost.

So sorry for your loss :'(
  • serenityfrye
    serenityfrye Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    I confess that I'm totally addicted to dark chocolate sunbutter crepes and eat them several times a week. They definitely don't fit my macros. *Sigh*
  • ekim2016
    ekim2016 Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    I confess I enjoy watching This Is Us... and started it up again On Demand...
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    I confess I cannot watch Family Feud sometimes because of how people act. This lady was screaming in a way it sounded like a cat had its tail ran over.
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    I confess I cannot watch Family Feud sometimes because of how people act. This lady was screaming in a way it sounded like a cat had its tail ran over.

I can't watch it because Steve Harvey's mouth bugs the hell outta me

But he's funny as hell! Lol
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    I confess, I just took an IQ test and I am somewhat disappointed with myself. I really need to get back to read and challenging myself...I blame MFP.
  • pinklife1117
    pinklife1117 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I confess that I am totally attracted to my trainer fml and he's 8 years younger than me #neverhappening
  • mrwineismybf
    mrwineismybf Posts: 4,088 Member
    Options
    I confess that I am totally attracted to my trainer fml and he's 8 years younger than me #neverhappening

Lol never say never...I've dated way younger than me :*
  • ekim2016
    ekim2016 Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options

I can't watch it because Steve Harvey's mouth bugs the hell outta me
    I confess I co sign that!!!

• merrysailor88
    merrysailor88 Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    I confess that I never shave my legs above my knees... bahahaha peach fuzz foreverrr!
  • BalerionTheBlackDread
    BalerionTheBlackDread Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I like to let out a fart when I do *kitten* to grass squats lol
  • jpoehls9025
    jpoehls9025 Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    I confess Im way to obsessive about fitness in all facets, tracking, training... eating lol
  • Cerealsensei
    Cerealsensei Posts: 1,625 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    I confess my co-worker bribed me into switching schedules with her with a promise of cornbread. I have no shame in what I have done
  • turbostang7
    turbostang7 Posts: 1,352 Member
    Options
    Now I really want some cornbread
  • merrysailor88
    merrysailor88 Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    Fresh hot cornbread with butter
  • Cerealsensei
    Options
    I confess my co-worker bribed me into switching schedules with her with a promise of cornbread. I have no shame in what I have done

Must be some bomb cornbread

Cornbread just has a special place in my heart. Its one of those foods that is near and dear to me.
  • Cerealsensei
    Options

There is a cornbread festival here this weekend. Only in the south!

What state? Where do I need to travel to?
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    I too feel like eating cornbread now. Perhaps slightly toasted with butter and jelly.