Where are all the fat people?

Options
13»

Replies

• ILoveGoal
    ILoveGoal Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Everyone is special, unique. Be happy with your precious body, it does so much for being you. Using body fat as energy, taking energy out of foods eaten. Tells when hungry, having enough. Getting to the world of dreams and waking up on time..

Fighting against any possible viruses, healing wounds, trying preventing getting sick (in case being sick), telling not feeling up to exercise for a while and needs rest instead.. (feeling for example sore while working out is a sign to take it easier for a while)..

Every day becoming closer to your goal.

80% about changing body composition is watching food intake. (Reduce body fat)
    20% in exercise (increasing / maintaining muscle mass)

• kelsjohnst
    kelsjohnst Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I'm fat.
  • lseed87
    lseed87 Posts: 1,110 Member
    Options
    Getting skinnier ;)
  • Miss1Bec
    Miss1Bec Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm fatty too, I have long journey ahead but so far I lost 31kgs so far.
  • Clarawrr
    Clarawrr Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Fellow fatty here, reporting in.
  • TheJourneyToFabulous
    TheJourneyToFabulous Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    I am still fat, 29lbs down 115 to go. A lot of people here have completed their journey or arestill working towards it but we are still here
  • cerise_noir
    cerise_noir Posts: 5,468 Member
    Options
    Fat here. Reporting for duty
    Bubbles isn't fat. He's fluffy just like kitties!
  • Anahita_Swims
    Anahita_Swims Posts: 4,127 Member
    Options
    I can join the obese club

My bmi puts me at obese I've lost 4 stone 5 pounds (61lbs) got 4 stone 1 pound to go (57lbs) to be in the middle of the healthy bmi range!

xdkob7qty7mk.jpg
    fhr4rcuhoqo4.jpg

I'm not happy with were I am, but pleased with how far I've come. I going to do this
  • NorthCascades
    NorthCascades Posts: 10,970 Member
    Options
    In the southeast.
  • FaeryLove18
    FaeryLove18 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I just like using the word fluffy whenever possible. lol. But yes, present. BUT, I am going to be a success story for sure. Going to lose this weight, by jolly yes. :D
  • rustychord
    rustychord Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    There's plenty of us here. All working very hard and proud to be who we are. In a year I will be able to say "I lost 100 lbs". I wont be fat any more but i'll still be here supporting anyone who needs it.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,876 Member
    Options
    I used to be fat...lost the weight and have been maintaining 4 years as of this week.
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    I'm not fat, I was made with airbags because I'm delicate. LOL