This made me feel bad. Any thoughts?

Options
124»

Replies

• lessismoreohio
    lessismoreohio Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    @kiiibbb112253 This sounds like something out of a Seinfeld episode. You can't make this stuff up.
  • xxbrimstonexx
    xxbrimstonexx Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Why wasn't Pooper's- I mean, Hopper's- mother buying him cookies? You ain't his daddy...

I would have told Crapper- I mean, Hopper- that "sometimes life isn't fair, kiddo"...
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    We have some stubborn, yet loving, people in that family
  • Ben_there_done_that
    Ben_there_done_that Posts: 732 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Man, I'm embarrassed by this story. Luckily you're a better person than I am because I would be plotting childish and intricate revenge on Hopper.
  • kiiibbb112253
    kiiibbb112253 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Someone's testing a comic writing contest.

I also get other vibes but I don't wanna go there. Let's hope it's the first one.

Are you calling my story fake?
  • kiiibbb112253
    Options

I also get other vibes but I don't wanna go there. Let's hope it's the first one.

m67vigp6otnm.jpg

I don't appreciate that. If you think my story is fake then you can. You however don't have to comment everything you think
  • SkittlesSeattle
    SkittlesSeattle Posts: 16 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options

m67vigp6otnm.jpg

I don't appreciate that. If you think my story is fake then you can. You however don't have to comment everything you think

Says the man who was conned by an 8 year old and his mother.

Whether or not your story is genuine, your child shouldn't have had to be put in the middle of something like that. If anything, I feel more for her because she still has to deal with this child and his mother everyday. On the other hand, you're the adult. You should have said no in the first place and stuck to your guns.

If you don't want others unwarranted opinions or advice, than stay off a public forum.
  • kiiibbb112253
    Options

m67vigp6otnm.jpg

Says the man who was conned by an 8 year old and his mother.

Whether or not your story is genuine, your child shouldn't have had to be put in the middle of something like that. If anything, I feel more for her because she still has to deal with this child and his mother everyday. On the other hand, you're the adult. You should have said no in the first place and stuck to your guns.

If you don't want others unwarranted opinions or advice, than stay off a public forum.

You can give your opinion without being rude. Honestly being rude and using the excuse "it's a public forum" Is the most immature thing an adult can do. It's honestly pathetic and I'm not gonna spend any more time arguing with you :)
  • SkittlesSeattle
    SkittlesSeattle Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Okay. Good luck and God Bless.