• Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,494 Member
    Options
    No, it was his dream car. Lol

WAS ?
  • Strivetobebetter76
    Strivetobebetter76 Posts: 1,784 Member
    Options
    Eating supper and drinking Neocitron. Hopefully this cold will take a flying leap.
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    Sitting on my porch trying not to feel like a big fat failure because rain and a pain in my knee forced me to end my run a couple minutes early.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,446 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    Letting you know that blood results for Mario showed nothing but a healthy dog. The reason for seizure is a mystery. I guess it's one day at a time and hope it never happens again.
    Thank you all for your kind words :)

Hope it was an isolated thing!!

Me too..my heart couldn't take too many of those scares ..
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,494 Member
    Options
    FeraFilia wrote: »
    Sitting on my porch trying not to feel like a big fat failure because rain and a pain in my knee forced me to end my run a couple minutes early.

well, that's part of the deal

running

injury / pain / rain
  • relynne
    relynne Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    Drinking bourbon and watching Party of Five
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,446 Member
    Options
    Letting you know that blood results for Mario showed nothing but a healthy dog. The reason for seizure is a mystery. I guess it's one day at a time and hope it never happens again.
    Thank you all for your kind words :)

Pleased to read that Jo@Mario. I always felt so helpless taking my late dog to the vet.

Thank you ..its hard not knowing and not being able to do anything. Im sorry your dog has passed :(
  • FeraFilia
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »

well, that's part of the deal

running

injury / pain / rain

Stupid fragile body and uncaring mother nature...

You only fail if you don't try again. You'll be back.

No quit in me this time. I need to do this. For me to prove to myself that I can... And because too many people are watching. I refuse to give up in front of an audience.
  • FindingAwesome
    FindingAwesome Posts: 1,482 Member
    Options
    Laying in bed, thinking. I was getting dozy on the couch, and now I'm wide awake. :p
  • jedihannah2000
    jedihannah2000 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Trying to resist the urge to eat a bowl of lucky charms at 12 am by drinking apple cider vinegar water :D
  • Miss_Hattie
    Miss_Hattie Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Here on the computer while munching 2 celery sticks and watching Scandal on the TV that I recorded earlier.
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options

Don't feel like a failure...you have to listen to your body...pain is a signal to STOP! lol.
    I get it, I can only ever run to a certain point before one of my knees starts to get sore, I stop (around then) because I want to be able to run again (in the near future!)
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    Tryna keep mah feetsies warm with the fan going.

2jiyzec5dd0x.jpg
  • GreenGoddess22
    GreenGoddess22 Posts: 3,821 Member
    Options
    Just finished up some yoga, hoping it would make me sleepy, but insomnia strikes AGAIN.
  • Strivetobebetter76
    Options
    Cold meds are kicking in. Time for sleep. Gnite world
  • FeraFilia
    Options
    Not sleeping. Shocking, I know.
  • ValleyHooper
    ValleyHooper Posts: 1,993 Member
    Options
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    Tryna keep mah feetsies warm with the fan going.

2jiyzec5dd0x.jpg

Nice legs!

As for me.... I am all about the coffee right now...so I can do the things or something! MmmmMMmmm coffee!!!

giphy.gifgiphy.gif
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    Options
    Waiting for my parents to get here :)
  • Strivetobebetter76
    Options
    Wrapped up tight and cozy on the couch with throat lozenges. I'm sure I will doze at some point.

afuht8jk2lrr.jpg
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    Feeling a little better after deciding I'm not bothering with healthy eating today. I want Bonchon, I'm getting some *kitten* Bonchon. Stress + little sleep = eat like the fatty I am.