Pets

Options
Trixtabella
Trixtabella Posts: 471 Member
Hello, ok so I love animals and was just wondering what pets you guys have got?
I have a cat her name is Fabi and I have a rainbow goldfish and his name is Clichy.
I think if my boyfriend would allow I would just fill our appartment with pets however it is very small and we shouldn't really have the cat.

Replies

• francinecowart
    Options
    Hey:) I have a cat named Son...he is my kid so i named him Son...lololol
  • Trixtabella
    Options
    Hey:) I have a cat named Son...he is my kid so i named him Son...lololol

That's so cute, i should have called my cat Demon, she is a nightmare.
  • RozeGod
    RozeGod Posts: 118
    Options
    Birds!!! I have 4 talking parakeets, a singing canary and a 7 year old Maximillian Pionus...they are my feathered children
  • corierose1212
    Options
    I have 6 pets, My son's dog and cat (he can't have pets where he lives). My late husbands parakeet and cat and my dog and cat. Seems like I get to take care of everyone's pets. I am okay with that thought I love them all.
  • sunyg
    sunyg Posts: 229
    Options
    I have an English Mastiff and 2 Boxer puppies.
  • asunshinec
    asunshinec Posts: 74
    Options
    I have a Golden Retriever named Sophie and an indoor, house-bunny named Lily. Oh, and a goldfish in the pond out side... we just call him fishy. lol
  • sewist
    sewist Posts: 40
    Options
    Yellow lab service animal trained by Guiding Eyes for the Blind/Heeling Autism. :love: We are so blessed!
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    Hey I have 3 cats (Princess, Puddy & Silvey) and 2 dogs (Wags & Spot) :D I love animals as well!
  • homeport51
    homeport51 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I have 3 rescued dogs... a boxer mix named George, a black lab mix named Missy and a who-knows-what mix named Gary. I also have a white long-haired cat with blue eyes named Miss Kitty. She is a diva! So pretty and she knows it!
  • TheMaidOfAstolat
    TheMaidOfAstolat Posts: 3,222 Member
    Options
    3 dogs at the moment.

Rayne- jack russell terror...lol.
    Grace- jack/chihuahua mix
    Heidi- tweenie dachshund

All are rescues and they are my fur babies.

I'm currently living with my ex inlaws and their 4 dogs

Scarlet- JRT
    Pitty Pat- JRT
    Dixie- JRT
    Chimi- chihuahua
  • laureneva15
    laureneva15 Posts: 280
    Options
    I have a cat, Rain, he is 18 years old!!!
    unfortunately... he doesnt have long to live and he lives with my parents 5 hours away :sad:

I also had a simese fighting fish, Bruce Harry Babossa The 2nd, Scurvy... but it's winter in Oz and it was that cold he froze to death:sad:
  • trud72
    trud72 Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options
    loads of GERBILS! lol
  • bethdris
    bethdris Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    I have a lazy older American Bulldog Named Mooch (it fits her well) and a younger more vibrant brindle boxer named Thor :) No cats, as the dogs would eat them, and hubs would have to move out b/c of allergies!
  • mmcperez
    mmcperez Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    2 mini schnauzers. Both black and silver.
  • Trixtabella
    Options
    Loads of pets, anyone have any reptiles? This is what I want next when we have found a bigger place to live that and a pug I just love those little dogs.
    Fabi is a rescue cat she is a feline cat carrier so she has to stay indoors and I think she might have some sort of cabin fever as she litraly climbs the walls
  • mikonei
    mikonei Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    The household has a total of 9 ferrets, 2 cats, a bearded dragon, and 7 goldfish in a pond.
    Mine are Tank (bearded dragon) and 3 of the ferrets : Fiona, Madrox, and BD (short for Belladonna)
    The cats are Harley and Precious.
    The other ferrets are Ghost, Trixie, Yogie, Peanut, Ellie, and Hawk.
    The fish are still pretty new so we are waiting to make sure they survive the winter before getting into naming them. lol

EDIT: The background of my ticker is my little girl, Fiona.
  • stansmrs
    stansmrs Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    i have a 1 yr old old dog called, doug and hes a pug, love my boy x
  • Ajontheguitar
    Options
    I have a cat named Jessica. She was in a house that collected strays and was 2 days away from being taken to the pound. Picked her from the lot because she was rambunctious. I brought her home and was debating on what name she should have. She would not come out of the corner she was hiding in. Poor thing was terrified. So i resigned to doing some computer work and turned on my itunes. "Jessica" by The Allman Brothers" came on, and she came out meowing like she was starving to death and jumped on the desk.

Ok Jessica, I've got your name.
  • kappyd
    kappyd Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Two Cavalier King Charlies dogs.
  • ziggy67
    ziggy67 Posts: 351
    Options
    I have a seven year old Ragdoll cat called Ziggy....thats him in the photo here! He is a great big softie and I love him to bits!!!