Help an old lady out...

Options
124»

Replies

• SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    @canary_girl... I know you referred to yourself as an "old lady" but you're still young enough for me.

.... and so it begins

Dangnabit! He beat me too it!
  • Jimb376mfp
    Jimb376mfp Posts: 6,231 Member
    Options
    Can't you catfish him yourself? Just an idea

Escape
    Rupert Holmes

I was tired of my lady, we´d been together too long
    Like a worn-out recording, of a favorite song
    So while she lay there sleeping, I read the paper in bed
    And in the personals column, there was this letter I read
    "If you like Pina Coladas, and getting caught in the rain
    If you´re not into yoga, if you have half a brain
    If you like making love at midnight, in the dunes of the cape
    I´m the love that you´ve looked for, write to me, and escape"
  • Merkavar
    Merkavar Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options
    Sorry but why do you need more ammunition? Are you trying to double divorce him or something? Trying to get more alimony? Child custody? Are you in a country with out no fault divorces?

Seems you are already are getting divorced. Is there any reason to catfish him other than revenge? Maybe leaving it to the lawyers and ignoring him, treating him like he is nothing is a better revenge than potentially having you cat fishing plan and publicly revealing details blow up in your face?
  • bigmuneymfp
    bigmuneymfp Posts: 2,235 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    No really. Who's up for a good ol' catfish?

You're trying to get people to trap him? Sounds real healthy.

And then she wonders why he hired a hooker
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    No really. Who's up for a good ol' catfish?

You're trying to get people to trap him? Sounds real healthy.

And then she wonders why he hired a hooker

Seriously?

Do you really need to go there?
  • beagletracks
    beagletracks Posts: 6,035 Member
    Options
    Sometimes one feels the need to catch liars in their lies. When you've been lied to and betrayed for weeks and months and years by the person you thought you could trust more than anyone and made to feel like you're crazy for suspecting anything, there's some satisfaction in seeing proof that you're not crazy, and that this person is indeed not worthy of one ounce of your pity or love. It's not going to make you feel good. It's a punch in the gut every time you see evidence of the betrayal, but sometimes you need to see it. Someday you won't need to or want to.

I feel your pain, OP. You're not going to like what you find. Hope you can just slam the lid on this turd, flush, and never look back.
  • Motorsheen
    Options
    Sometimes one feels the need to catch liars in their lies. When you've been lied to and betrayed for weeks and months and years by the person you thought you could trust more than anyone and made to feel like you're crazy for suspecting anything, there's some satisfaction in seeing proof that you're not crazy, and that this person is indeed not worthy of one ounce of your pity or love. It's not going to make you feel good. It's a punch in the gut every time you see evidence of the betrayal, but sometimes you need to see it. Someday you won't need to or want to.

I feel your pain, OP. You're not going to like what you find. Hope you can just slam the lid on this turd, flush, and never look back.

Re5pext

Well said. I understand the perceived need to seek further proof or the want to initiate some level of revenge, however it's prudent not to undertake either.

She has her proof and she has her pain and I'm certainly not going to judge her current mindset.
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    I have my popcorn ready
  • Motorsheen
    Options
    I have my popcorn ready

Nah... nothing to see here folks

Meander over to the pick a fight thread instead
  • From_Within_
    From_Within_ Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Ask yourself.. what if he is. And what if he's not.
    What will the outcome be of each answer.
    You can make a catfish kik account yourself.
    You want him? Let him go
  • Sivadee00
    Sivadee00 Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    This was really sad to read about. I'm sorry to hear your spouse was unfaithful with a prostitute. That's really dangerous because of STD's.
  • bobtater1
    bobtater1 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    pinuplove wrote: »
    If he was with a call girl, you might want to visit your own family practice physician or provider.

Not to speculate... however, if he did this once, there might be a history of similar behavior. With that behavior, there could be ramifications that affect both of you. (scary, huh?)

Straight up, you need to take good care of yourself on every front; that is, physically, emotionally, financially & spiritually.

I wish you well.

Just when I think I have you all figured out.

harsh realities, right?

no matter how desperate, I wouldn't visit a hooker; never have / never will.

it just seems nasty

... and a perfectly good waste of $29.95

And Wait!! There's more!! For $9.95 we'll throw in a second one!! Plus Shipping and you do your own handling of course!!
  • Motorsheen
    Options
    bobtater1 wrote: »
    If he was with a call girl, you might want to visit your own family practice physician or provider.

Not to speculate... however, if he did this once, there might be a history of similar behavior. With that behavior, there could be ramifications that affect both of you. (scary, huh?)

Straight up, you need to take good care of yourself on every front; that is, physically, emotionally, financially & spiritually.

I wish you well.

harsh realities, right?

it just seems nasty

And Wait!! There's more!! For $9.95 we'll throw in a second one!! Plus Shipping and you do your own handling of course!!

.... and people say truckstops have no redeeming qualities
  • bobtater1
    bobtater1 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    bobtater1 wrote: »

I wish you well.

harsh realities, right?

it just seems nasty

.... and people say truckstops have no redeeming qualities

Yes they do!! If they have clean showers!!