Apple cider vinegar made me feel so sick

Options
I just tried for the first time... I did a shot of Apple cider vinegar... It made me super nauseous with cold sweats. Made me feel like I had the flu.... Urgh is this normal?

Replies

• janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I love apple cider vinegar . . . but in salad dressings and marinades. I'd feel pretty gross if I did a shot of it too. And it's terrible for your teeth.

What are you hoping to gain from doing this?
  • harraquelxo
    harraquelxo Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Thank you but I am already doing that and I have been successful. I was just curious to see what people are saying about boosting metabolism..
  • paperpudding
    paperpudding Posts: 9,039 Member
    Options
    If you are already doing a calorie deficit and are being successful why are you adding ACV shots???

Not getting point of doing that - especially if they ( not surprisingly) make you feel sick

• ClubSilencio
    ClubSilencio Posts: 2,983 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    You should always dilute it if you're going to drink it.

4 oz. water for every 1 tbl acv. Even that's still rough.

• harraquelxo
    harraquelxo Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I literally was just curious about it. I heard it has quite a bit of health benefits. No need to argue with others, if you dont see the benefit just dont do it.
  • cerise_noir
    cerise_noir Posts: 5,468 Member
    Options
    harcar2016 wrote: »
    I just tried for the first time... I did a shot of Apple cider vinegar... It made me super nauseous with cold sweats. Made me feel like I had the flu.... Urgh is this normal?

Uh... why are you taking shots of acv?? :/
  • MyLovesMyLife
    MyLovesMyLife Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Google THM Shrinker. It's a drink with ACV. Many ppl drink it but I'm not daring enough
  • Chef_Barbell
    Chef_Barbell Posts: 6,644 Member
    Options
    Google THM Shrinker. It's a drink with ACV. Many ppl drink it but I'm not daring enough

Yeah no... What does this benefit? :huh:
  • livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,751 Member
    Options

The recipes I've just seen for this have no ACV. But still no.
  • L1zardQueen
    L1zardQueen Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options
    I unfortunately googled and the internet crashed! Lol
  • mamax5
    mamax5 Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    Google Good Girl Moonshine. It's the THM recipe the above member is referring to. There are a lot of variations you can make.
  • mamax5
    mamax5 Posts: 414 Member
    Options

I love the shrinker! I drink it often, but, I think your thinking of GGMS...It has acv in it.
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 25,038 Member
    Options
    harcar2016 wrote: »

Don't drink apple cider vinegar. Water is a much better option. :)