For the Ladies - Bald Guys, Hot or Not

Replies

• crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Vin Diesel is still hot with it tho! :wink:

LOL, if he wasn't built like a high speed tank...I don't think most women would think so though =D.

Ohhh please, Vin is a good looking guy. Period! The extra tankage he's got just is a very nice bonus. :tongue:

Ok ok...he's got something of the rugged good looks a lot of women like...least till he turns and you see that turtle chin lol =D.

Don't get me wrong lol...like I said, I like him...and I'm taking my life into my own hands with you girls by pointing out his one major appearance flaw I know...but you really just can't deny it!
  • foodfight247
    foodfight247 Posts: 767 Member
    I could say something here, but I'm not gonna! :laugh: :laugh:
  • 3ball
    3ball Posts: 338
    I'm just as good of an actor as Vin Diesel, and I can't act. Just sayin'.
  • risaiz
    risaiz Posts: 47
    OH man I love bald women! Oh wait. Read this wrong. ::exits::

You are hilarious! :bigsmile:
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    This should be changed to the Vin Diesel is hot bald post.
  • Buzzed is def hot with a goatee, Some guys actually look better bald then with hair.. Def think its sexy.
  • crisanderson27
    This should be changed to the Vin Diesel is hot bald post.

Lol =D.
  • Scott613

LOL, if he wasn't built like a high speed tank...I don't think most women would think so though =D.

Maybe, but he is.. so he still makes me RAWR. :):)

LOL, which is why I'm working on being built like a high speed tank too =D.

You are most certainly getting there. Look at your muscles!!!! :) HOT!

Getting the size isn't hard for me It's the ripped part that's a pain:-/
  • crisanderson27

Maybe, but he is.. so he still makes me RAWR. :):)

LOL, which is why I'm working on being built like a high speed tank too =D.

You are most certainly getting there. Look at your muscles!!!! :) HOT!

Getting the size isn't hard for me It's the ripped part that's a pain:-/

Yeah, leaning out my midsection is the part I think will be a struggle lol. I'm hopefully going to order in some 40, 45, and 50lb weights coming up shortly here...and until then I'm adding the 20lb vest and 10lb ankle/wrist weights to my bodyweight workouts. Unless you push...you'll never grow.
  • ohwhataday
    ohwhataday Posts: 1,398 Member
    I'm just as good of an actor as Vin Diesel, and I can't act. Just sayin'.

Seriously. His voice, and his body. That's it.
  • 3ball
    Is it weird that I had a dream about the forums here at MFP? Last night I had a dream that my comment about Vin Diesel being a terrible actor got deleted and I got banned from the forums for it. What the H?
  • crisanderson27
    Is it weird that I had a dream about the forums here at MFP? Last night I had a dream that my comment about Vin Diesel being a terrible actor got deleted and I got banned from the forums for it. What the H?

I nominate this for post of the week lol =D.
  • Saruman_w
    Saruman_w Posts: 1,531 Member
    No sign of baldness yet in me as far as I can tell. I don't think I could pull off the bald look very well with my odd shaped head.
  • mandeiko
    mandeiko Posts: 1,657 Member

This made me giggle.
  • Scott613

Vin Diesel will visit your dreams, he's almost as dangerous as Chuck Norris..........almost!!!
  • sparrows7
    sparrows7 Posts: 59
    HOT! My husband is bald, I love it.
  • crisanderson27

Vin Diesel will visit your dreams, he's almost as dangerous as Chuck Norris..........almost!!!

Dude...in 20yrs, when my kids and everyone else's crack Vin Diesel jokes instead of Chuck Norris...I'm blaming you lol
  • 3ball
    If Vin Diesel ever replaces Chuck Norris, or enters my dreams, I want off of this planet.
  • Scott613
    If Vin Diesel ever replaces Chuck Norris, or enters my dreams, I want off of this planet.

What if Vin Diesel and Chuck Norris had a baby????? It would have superhuman powers pretty much hahaha
  • crisanderson27

What if Vin Diesel and Chuck Norris had a baby????? It would have superhuman powers pretty much hahaha

Least it could grow a beard, and hide that weak assed chin lol =D.
This discussion has been closed.